Chapter 22

(Since I couldn't find any perfect picture of a mountain side hotel, lets just change the scenery into a Forest cottage :>)

We arrived at the cottage after a long Road trip, the cottage was magical in a way. Suga said it's hard to make a reservation here during this season..but his mom Bought the place just for us.

About the whole Taehyung thing..we didn't talk after that moment in the restroom..The guys wanted me to pick partners and rooms but they saw I was not in the mood so Jin made the rooms.

Jin:"okayy so...Let's start with Jimin and J-Hope..Suga and Namjoon..Jungkook And me Y/N and Tae-"

Y/N:"Uhh Jin can we be partners? I want to spend some time with you.." I said in a nervous tone.

Jin:"great idea okay so It's going to be me and Y/N and..Taehyung and Jungkook."

Suga:"Call dibs on the first floor Bedroom! Let's go Hobi!!!!" Suga and Hobi ran off finding the nearest room.

Jin:"come on Sis let's go un pack our stuff, By the way We're taking the 2nd floor Room so don't even think about it!!"

I followed Jin to our room.

<Taehyung POV>
I thought Me and Y/N would get partnered..I mean..we were..but she rather be with Jin. Did I do something wrong??
My thoughts got interrupted by a nudge on my arm.

Jungkook:"Uhh sooo...what happened? She looked like she didn't want to be with you."

Taehyung:"shut it Gguk..She just want to spend time with Jin that's all, it's not a big deal.."

Jungkook:"Hm if you say so, so anyways should we un pack or what? I'm hungry..all we ate was convenience store food.."

I nodded and we both picked the second floor room across Jin and Y/N's Room.

All of our rooms looked like this

All of our rooms looked like this..This cottage has 5 Bedrooms..Jungkook got the bed Beside mine while the bed I picked
The one beside the window.

Jungkook:"Aish..I'm craving chicken and tteokbokki with rice cakes.."

Taehyung:"Then ask Jin to cook."

He skipped towards The door and before he grabbed the handle the door opened. It was Jin and Y/N.

<Y/N POV>

Jin:"Tteokbokki? I don't know how to make that.."he sadly Said.

Y/N:"Ugh this is why eomma Trusted me with the family recipe." I crossed my arms and smirked.

Jin:"She gave you the Kim family Tteokbokki???!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook:"You guys have a family Tteokbokki recipe???"