Chapter 24

<previously> Taehyung POV
Taehyung and Jennie pointed they're gun at chanyeol but Chanyeol was holding me hostage making me his shield.
Taehyung looked at me and he looked furious..I think he saw all my bruises,wounds and my Puffy and red face.

Taehyung:"you can have the mafia title for Y/N.."I shook my head signaling him no.

Chanyeol:"Hmmm...Fair deal to be honest..Fine." He Pushed me harshly and Taehyung caught me.

*BANG BANG*

Mr Kim:"this fight has been going on for years..I'll take it from here.."chanyeol collapsed.

Taehyung:"F..Father but..Your to old.. for all these fighting."

Mr Kim:"That's why I made Jennie the new Mafia Queen, so you and Y/N can build a family..the Mafia throne will be waiting for you..unless you don't want to take the throne of course."

Taehyung looked at me with a "should we?" Look in his eyes and I just nodded, what ever makes him happy I'll always be there. He hugged me tightly and kissed me.

Jennie:"Wait..so..Is Bangtan my new Team?.."

Mr Kim:"Well I'm might've hired some professional girls to join you you'll see."

Jin:"I told you idiots will miss the action, now look chanyeol's on the ground..I wanted to beat him up.."

Jungkook:"Woah chill Mother duck, he's down..I mean if u want to beat him up be my guest."

Taehyung:"Thank you so much sis for everything! You really are the best!!l."

Jennie:"Feel free to claim the throne brother, I'll take care of the crown for you." She smiled.

Y/N:"So we aren't going on vacation this time right? Every single time we do something always happens.."

All:"No."

Taehyung:"Let's just stay in our mansion and the guys could go back to their hometown and they can just visit us."

Jin:"Frick you Tae, I'm living in this mansion." He crossed his arms.

Taehyung:"Fine..you are my Hyung after all. But some rooms are off limits okay?."he smirked and Jin gagged.

<Time skip 2 months later>
Chanyeol was sent to my dad's secluded prison in America far from us, the rest of the guys went back to their home town  except Hobi and Suga they moved just next door.

It has been 2 months since the chanyeol accident and I'm officially married to the woman of my dreams, we made the wedding in a secret place in case if there's any ambushes or unexpected surprises.

All though something tells me this isn't over yet..Anyways I didn't want to be gloomy cause my wife will be worried so I just shrugged the feeling off.

<Y/N POV>
I'm just in my room where I stayed as Yuna, I was cleaning the room since I'm moving to Me and Taehyung's new room.
It's a newly built room with a nice view and balcony jacuzzi and 2 Walk in closest.