Chapter 4

🔞contains swearing,and blood and blah blah ik you guys are going to skip the warning anyways lol🔞

^flashback^
Tae:Y/N don't you dare fucking close your eyes! I applied pressure in her wound, as soon as I said that she got her self together.
Tae:shit, Y/N I'm so sorry!
Tae:No Y/N don't you fucking dare close your eyes!
Y/N:I...I'm sorry Tae..I can't..
she soon blacked out.

^present^
Tae:ah shit Y/N hang on!..

A few seconds later Jin arrived with JungKook and jimin, Jin was wearing an ear piece so they can communicate this kook and Jimin. Taehyung and Jin switch places so jin was driving this time. I was panicking and Jin asked how this happened. And of course I explained.
Jin:what did I tell you about weapons in the car Tae?!
Tae:JIN. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SCOLDING!

I was holding Y/N's wounds with pressure so she won't loose blood. and then Jin told JungKook to call the doctor and nurses to the mansion. And then Y/N started to coughing up blood.

Tae:Jin she's coughing up blood what do I do?!
I can't believe it. I don't know what to do this time. This is the first time I'm panicking ever.
Jin:Tae I'm sorry but I don't know..
A few seconds later we arrived at the mansion. The doctor and nurses were already there. I was running while carrying Y/N to the medical room. And they took her and took care of her. I was worrying until Jin brought me back to my senses.
Jin:now..EXPLAIN YOUR SELF TAEHYUNG!
I explained everything about Y/N's boyfriend and the convo we had. Eventually he understood and told me to shower cause I was covered in blood. A few hours have passed and the doctor finally went outside to tell the news.
Tae:Is she okay?????!
Doctor:yes she's okay and lucky to be alive. the knife almost punctured her bottom abdomen and if it did well..she wouldn't be able to have kids...so your lucky mister Kim. She's going to be fine. She'll be in pain for a week or so but other than that she's okay.
Tae:thanks doc...
I looked at Jin with worry and regret. And he just comforted me and sat with me for a few hours. And then one of my maid who was taking care of Y/N woke us up and told us she's awake. I immediately ran towards her room. And saw her crying.

-Y/N POV-
I woke up and started crying and saw Taehyung enter the room. He his face was red from crying, and I immediately burst out crying.

Y/N:T..Tae...I'm so sorry!
Tae:shhh I'm supposed to be the one who's saying sorry..

I keep repeating sorry to him and eventually kissed me in the lips. I was shocked and of course I kissed him back, I didn't think properly cause all I needed was comfort.

Tae:I love you okay?..now don't scare my like that..I was just scared to admit it..
Y/N:really? Y..your not lying?..
Tae:I wouldn't lie to you jagi..
Taehyung sat next to me with my head in his shoulder. And we both drifted asleep.

-Taehyung POV-
I was woken up by someone. and that someone was Jin. he told me we got a new mission to do and of course duty calls.
I kissed Y/N's forehead and went out with the boys.

-Y/N POV-
I woke up and was hoping that Tae would be beside me but he wasn't, I tried to stand up but I hissed in pain but. It went away immediately, I went to asked one of the maids they were working in the kitchen.
Maid:omg miss Y/N you must stay in bed your not fully well yet!
Y/N:Ajumaa have you seen Tae?
maid:oh they went on a mission they'll be back tonight.
Y/N:oh okay...
Maid:please miss Y/N you must stay in bed. Mr Kim told us to take care of you while your gone.

I nodded and agreed since I didn't want them to get fired. And also I didn't want them to get angry at me so I went back to the bedroom. I really couldn't do anything since they wouldn't let me do anything that has something to do with moving. I keep getting sharp pains. I don't know if my wound hurts or I'm having cramps? And I eventually I just decided to sleep.