Chapter 8

It has been 4 months since the whole "chanyeol fiasco" it was quiet, my wounds recovered And Tae was out on missions mostly everyday now, and all the Bangtan members stayed since they need to put an end to chanyeol.
Taehyung has been gone for 4 days now leaving me and jin in the house gotta admit it was getting boring staying at home.

Jin:"Heyyy Y/N wanna play uno?"
He was obsessed on this game I went too easy on him and now he's being cocky. He's just like a kid.

Y/N:"but we already played that 10 times a day this past 4 days~ I'm getting bored.."
I felt bad for whining, I should be great full of them saving me but not gonna lie, playing uno everyday isn't healthy.

Jin:"well..I'm going to cook lunch now, I'll call you when I'm done"

he smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. "I'm feeling sad right now..or is it I just missed Taehyung?.." I was just curled up watching TV with my chin on my knees. Jin noticed I was really sad and missing Taehyung.

Jin:"Hey. He'll be back soon don't worry."

Y/N:"Hmph..you said that 3 days ago"
I was really in a bad mood. Being stuck in this mansion is so boring. Taehyung won't even let me go outside cause it's dangerous. I was snuggling with my plushies and slowly fell asleep.

I was suddenly woken up by Jin yelling Lunch is ready. I wasn't in the mood to eat.

Y/N:"I'm not hungry Jin."

Jin:"Yah don't be stubborn you'll get sick. Your so skinny gurl"

Y/N:"MmmmM Let me sleep please?"
I was still under the blanket trying to go back to sleep.

Jin:"Hmm fineee just microwave the food if your hungry, I'll be Downstairs solving cases."

I went back to sleep. I don't know why but I've been so tired lately. Or sleeping is my new addiction. Either way sleeping to much isn't health but I slept anyways.

^Taehyung POV^
After a few days of being on a mission we finally arrived leaving us mission free for a month! I've been dying to spend time with Y/N but timing wasn't having it. I want to spent a month on a quiet island with the love of my life and Friends.
So I booked all of us a flight to Hawaii. We arrived at the mansion with Jin waiting on the front door. every body was going to bed but jin gave me a "Let's Talk" look.

Taehyung:"what's up Hyung?..promise I didn't do anything"

Jin:" what? Anyways..Y/N hasn't been eating well all she does is sleep and she's on a really bad mood everyday"
He crossed his arms with a worried expression on his face.

Taehyung:"well..you know girls..they have a habit of mood changes"

Jin:"Aish Tae. Just tell her to eat please? She's gonna get sick."

Taehyung:"Okay I will"

Jin:"She really missed you."
He smiled and walked away.

I went to the living room seeing a sleeping angel. I carried her bridal style to our room.(Photo from Pinterest peeps)

(Photo from Pinterest peeps)