Chapter 12

^previously^
Suga:"That's stupid! You are amazing and even if this child won't have a father at least she'll have a wonderful mother"
Everyone looked quietly at Suga.

Suga:"What I'm saying is you'll raise your child well even though you'll have no partner..plus you have us to help you, you wouldn't be alone" they all smiled.

Y/N:"Thanks but-"

Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted us.

^now^
Taehyung:"What are you guys doing in our room? And also Y/N are you hurt?"
He dropped his things and runs towards you, he hugs you tightly and then left go he then looked at the guys.

Taehyung:"What the hell happened?" He was pissed and confused.

Y/N:"Don't worry Tae, I was just practicing to much and over worked my self don't worry"
I gave a realistic fake smile.

Taehyung:"hm..You should take care of yourself more Y/N" he looks at you worriedly.

Jin:"Hey Tae, can me and kook talk to Y/N?"

Taehyung:"uhh sure?..I was going to talk to Suga and Namjoon anyways"
They all left except Jin and Kook, they sat beside me and and asked some questions.

Kook:"Y/N what are you planing to do?"

Jin:"we should just tell him.."

Y/N:"Yah..please don't! I'll loose Taehyung"

Jin:"Y/N look at me..It's either your benefits or the baby's, you should've thought more before doing it"

Y/N:"Fine..."

A few hours have passed and I tried to avoid Taehyung as much a possible. I went to the backyard and just looked at the moon

Taehyung:"Yahh..Y/N are you okay? Why are you avoiding me?" He hugs me from the back wrapping his arms around my waist giving me chills.

Y/N:"O..oh..Was I? I didn't notice..say Taehyung do you like Kids?"

Taehyung:"well..I like Kids but not kids of my own you know, I don't want kids of my own for short" he stared at my blank eyes.

Y/N:"Oh..but if you don't want kids..what if I want kids?"

Taehyung:"Well..I won't let you have kids" he had pain in his eyes.

Y/N:"What!? but..all I ever wanted is to be a mother-"

Taehyung:"Don't bother Y/N..I'm sorry I can't give you that.."

Y/N:"Fine." I walked towards Jin and Kooks Bedroom furious.

Y/N:"I'm leaving" I wanted to cry but I held my shit together but it was clearly obvious.

Jin:"I'm coming with you" he stood up and hugged me

Y/N:"nooo hyung this is your dream job I can't-"