Chapter 16

It has been 2 weeks after Taehyung's whole confession thing, I didn't have time I was busy with mission's this rival group has never ran out of men, so I was thinking we should hit the main boss. It's difficult to plan out since they have a lot of guards.

Dahyun has been coming to the mansion lately, but Taehyung was to focused on seeing Y/N again, so he dumped Dahyun she was devastated but something about her is off, she kept giving me Angry glares. She was up to something.

I know our rival group is EXO, so I was thinking I could be bait for 2-3 days. I told jin and jimin about this plan and they didn't agree with me. They said it's to risky for me to enter an unfamiliar environment.

I was tired from this missions I get no sleep and my emotions are out of order, I can't return back to America cause boss will fire me if I don't finish this quest.

Taehyung has been really close to me lately, but I just push him away afraid of catching feelings or anything.
From getting no sleep and neglecting my feelings..I was in a bad mood everyday.

They tried to cheer me up but I just push them all away, I felt bad but I was to tired to even overthink things.

^Taehyung POV^
Its been weeks and Yuna hasn't said anything about Y/N, I tried to push her to contact Y/N but nothing worked.
I also tried being close to her but she just pushes me away. Aish this girl...

She is always the MVP in all our missions so she carries the gang, she has been working hard and she has been tired I felt bad but she says "Doing missions makes me distracted from my life and focused on the job" but there is such thing as too much.

Also..is it just me or she gets more attractive everyday as I look at her? Her long silver hair..her plump pink lips and her curves, I was being a jerk for liking her just for her body but I can't just help stare at her beautiful face sometimes..

Taehyung:"Hey Yuna..Do you wanna go hangout later? We don't have missions today and tomorrow"

Yuna:"Are you trying to convince me to get Y/N by hanging out with you?"

Taehyung:"No not at all, take your time it's just I really want to get to know you more you've been here for a month now, and I want to be friends" I smiled at her.

Yuna:"Fine, if you want to..but no funny Bussiness.." she crossed her arms and smiled at me.

^Y/N POV^
Taehyung invited me to hangout with him, he sounded sincere when he said he just wants to hangout with me.
I got dressed and I wore this.

It's a causal dress and it's perfect for emergencies like an attack it's comfortable to wear and run around

Taehyung wore a comfortable tux, just like mine it's perfect for emergencies.