Chapter 9

A/N: Y/N and Bangtan arrived at Hawaii everyone got to their designated huts.

Me and Taehyung where dragging our luggage to our hut, we explored a bit and then planned some activities.

Taehyung:"ahh~ sweet fresh air, isn't it beautiful here Jagi?"

He said as he was looking at the gorgeous ocean view. I was really excited to go play on the beach so I immediately changed into my bathing suit.

You wore this~

Taehyung wore a white shirt and red beach shorts with a beach hat

Taehyung wore a white shirt and red beach shorts with a beach hat. You dragged Taehyung outside but he stops you.

Taehyung:"Hm~Your not going out with that, Your my trophy and you belong to me" he smirked.

Y/N:"hey..I'm not an item Taehyung.." I look away from him.

Taehyung:"I..I'm sorry Y/N..here" he tossed me a Thin Jacket to cover my self. I wore it so he won't get mad.

Taehyung:"Come on let's have fun!"

He dragged me outside and went to the beach we already saw Yoongi and Namjoon in the shade chilling.

Suga:"Jin and the rest of the guys are buying Food they'll be back-" before he could finish Jimin interrupted him.

Jimin:"OooO~ Y/N you should wear stuff like these more offen your boo-"
before he can continue Taehyung and Jin covered Jimins mouth.

Namjoon:"Hm. Jimin you should think before you open your mouth..especially when Taehyung's around"

Jin:"YAH! Don't disrespect mah sister!"

Y/N:"okayyy...I'm just gonna go to the water"

I ran off towards the ocean to my waist level and just chill there. Until someone grabbed me from the waist. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Hey baby~" he gave me small pecks on my neck.
I couldn't help but moan to his touch.

Y/N:"YaAhh!!! STOP" I splashed water on him and he let me go.

Taehyung:"Come on Jagi don't play dirty with me now~"

we both kept splashing water on each other and laughing. We both got bored and Taehyung suggested we should go cliff jumping. I was not excited. We walked there since it was only a few minutes away. We got there a few minutes later..