Chapter 11

It's been 2-3 weeks after our vacation, Taehyung has been doing Solo missions lately he hasn't returned for 3 days now.
And of course I'm Engaged we were planing our wedding next month but it got postponed due to Tae's Missions.
I have been doing Self defense and gun aiming lessons from Suga and Hobi.

Suga:"Your doing well but you have to have a stone cold face if you wanna trick your enemy's"

Y/N:"okay.." I had an emotion less face and got a headshot. (Dummy's we're harmed in this Practice-)

Suga:"Great," he pats your shoulder."Hobi said you did an excellent job" he flashed his gummy smile.

Y/N:"I have great teachers obviously" I smiled at him back.

we went for lunch Jin was cooking bulgogi we sat down and ate it. After that I Grabbed a bowl of popcorn and watched TV.

^JungKook POV^
I noticed Y/N went to grab a bowl of popcorn a few weeks ago she wasn't eating but this girl is like a human vacuum, she looks fine but something is off.

Jimin:"Hey..um I've noticed something About Y/N she's been eating a lot, a few weeks ago she barely ate"

Hobi:"she's been really exhausted during practice too"

Jin:"That's why I have been buying groceries more than usual-"

JungKook:"We should just keep our eyes open" everyone agreed.

^Y/N POV^
I was watching K-Dramas and then I was getting sleepy I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up feeling Sick as usual, I have been for weeks but I thought I was just tired. But this time I felt more sick than usual, I went to the bathroom looked at the mirror and I was a little bit paler than usual. I went over my limit and the puked on toilet. I swear this is the 3rd time this week. I cleaned my self and washed my face.

I was getting paler and paler by the day, I don't want to tell the guys cause if I do they'll tell Taehyung and Taehyung is gonna cancel his missions. Anyways I got my self together and went to my bedroom.

I was just laying down on my bed caressing my stomach. I felt sick but that won't stop me from training. I got up and went downstairs to know what's up.

Namjoon:"Hey Y/N wanna join us play games?"

Y/N:"Nahh..I'm good thanks I'm just here to munch on snacks"

I went to kitchen counter and opened the cookie jar I grabbed milk from the fridge, and the I was watching YouTube videos while munching on Jimin's Fresh baked cookies.

Y/N:"Jimin-Shii..I ate all your cookies"

Jimin:"Haha it's okay at least you enjoyed it unlike you know who~"
He looks at JungKook.

Jungkook:"Anyways..Y/N aren't you snacking and munching a lot lately? I mean you kinda-"

Suga:"Shut up JungKook, don't make her flipping cry"
He covers Jungkook's mouth.

Y/N:"Hmm..good question..I'm always hungry, I don't know I'm either always hungry or I eat when I'm bored"

Everyone just shrugged it off except Jungkook, he looks at me suspiciously.

Y/N:"SoOo..Hobi are we gonna start training?"

Hobi:"Oh yeah let's go"

Jungkook:"I wanna see you guys train~"

Jungkook followed us to the training arena, we got suited up and started to do stretches and running, we ran for about only 5 minutes and I already felt tired. We finished running and then started to perfect my self defense. After all that running around I felt dizzy. More dizzier than normal but I shrugged it off.