Chapter 17

^Flashback^
Jin:"I'm sure you two will figure it out, like mom and dad did..they are happy together in heaven knowing we got each other's back, you shouldn't hold on to the past theres nothing there for you, just forget the past and open your heart for a new future."

Yuna:"your right..I should tell the guys and Taehyung the truth, before its too late..

^present^ (Taehyung POV)
I went to go ask Yuna something but before I entered her room I heard her talking to someone, I looked at the door secretly..and she was talking to jin.

Yuna:"Oh gosh Jin..if only me and Taehyung listened to each other we could've saved our relationship.."

I was confused I never had a relationship with Yuna..but it hit me..What if..she's Y/N?..
I left before Jin could answer..I drove off with my favorite red car to a bar just clear my head from the whole..Y/N situation.

<Y/N POV>
Jin:"well..what are you going to do? Go back to him or move on?"

Yuna:"I-I...I don't know..What if, he doesn't want me back?"

Jin:"Well..He asked you about Y/N didn't he? He was clearly concerned."he looked at me with pure curiosity.

Jin:"Hm..just listen to your heart, that's what mom says"

Yuna:"Heh..and dad comes up and says, But most importantly listen to your head!" We both laughed.

Jin:"It's kinda strange you know..they fight a lot but they still love each other..Anger got between that love but love still wins"

Yuna:"Love is mysterious isn't it? I'll guess I'll tell Taehyung the truth weather he'll hate me or not." I smiled.

we both joked around and talked about stuff..it was already late and Jin went to his bedroom not to long ago, I went to take a shower and brush my teeth..

Jimin:"Hey I need you to come with me"

Yuna:"WHAT THE HECK DON'T JUST BARGE IN MY ROOM!" I yelled.

Jimin:"O..oh I'm sorry I thought you were on your phone or something..anyways Taehyung got drunk in some Bar in the other side of the city, we need to drive him home or else he'll get kicked out for over drinking"

Yuna:"Bar? Wasn't he sleeping when we got home? Aish..The dude is a pain in the Ass come on let's go"

We got in Jimins car and drove off. It was a 20 minute drive so might as well Do my hair and makeup.

Yuna:"Aish..I just washed my face and now I have to put my contact lenses and makeup."

Jimin:"you look pretty either way without make up or your red contacts" he smiled.

Yuna:"I look like Y/N from back then Without my contacts, plus we are going to a bar you gotta look presentable"

He just sighed and we continued driving. We eventually made it to the bar finally..there was a 5 minute traffic but finally we got through. We got inside and we saw Taehyung Sitting in the Table with multiple bottles of alcohol.