Chapter 21

I was sleeping for about an hour..I woke up feeling dizzy..Everyone was asleep except Jin.
I had soon realized that I was sleeping on Tae's lap..I felt nauseous.."I think I'm car sick.." I thought..

Taehyung:"Are you okay?" He woke up checking on me.

Y/N:"MMmm.." I couldn't speak I was too nauseous and dizzy.

Taehyung:"uhhh Jin I think we should stop in the next convenience store"

Jin:"Aight lads"

Y/N:"Ugh..Road trips are fun..but*Gag* Not if your car sick.."I hid my face on my chin.

Taehyung:"Shh..Were almost there"

We eventually arrived at the convenience store, I sat on the ground breathing the fresh air..while Taehyung and Jin went inside the convenience store.(It's 3:00 am)

They both walked out with a bag of food and items, they put all they're stuff inside the Van..Taehyung walked over to me and handed me a warm bottle of water.

Y/N:"thank you.."He sat beside me as I drink my water.

Taehyung:"Jin said you can sit in the front, I'll drive from now on since Jin needs a break.."

Y/N:"Oh okay.."

Jin:"Okay y'all let's go we need to get in schedule."

Taehyung is going to drive the car and I tried to woke up yoongi from the erring seat..

Y/N:"Uhhh..yoongi? You mind changing seats? I'm car sick.."

Yoongi:"MHMmmmM OkAy~" he walked out of the Van drunk like..half awake.
I sat in his seat and we drove off.

Taehyung:"aren't you going back to sleep?..we still have a few hours till the hotel."

Y/N:"hm..I don't know..I dont feel like sleeping.."i look down fidgeting my fingers.

Taehyung:"well..what's on your mind?."

Y/N:"My parents shouldn't have died.."

Taehyung:"It wasn't your fault, it was an accident-"

Y/N:"if only it was..."I was fighting to hold back my tears.

Y/N:"They didn't die on accident..someone hit us purpose, when we got hit..I was still conscious and listening to they're convo.."

Taehyung:"Wait..Really? So you didn't tell Jin the truth."

Y/N:"What the heck am I supposed to tell him? Oh jin our parents were assassinated so what's up???"

Taehyung:"I guess your right..well I know how it feels..seeing your parents dead in front of you.."

Y/N:"Oh...You lost your parents too?.."

Taehyung:"I lost my mother, I told you didn't I?.."

Y/N:"Uh..no I had no idea.."

Taehyung:"Oh of course..we'll all of us here lost someone..Suga lost his sister..Namjoon Lost his Dad..J-Hope was abandoned..Jimin lost his girl friend and Mother..Jungkook was still young so he doesn't remember his parents we technically raised him..You already know Jin's and Mine.."

Taehyung:"Our past made us who we are, it's not worth being sad for.." he smiled.

I giggled and smiled back, I never seen him so sweet before..and I didn't know all of us lost someone..But they never show it..I guess we deal with it our own way..