Chapter 5

^previously^
At the limo Taehyung whispered something to my ear that gave me chills.
*Let's continue when we get back home okay baby?*
he then gave me a devilish smirk.

^present^🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Me and the guys we're inside the limo and drinking champagne. while kook,jimin,Jin where talking about something and I don't know what they were talking about. While no one was watching. I felt Taehyung bitting my earlobe. Not gonna lie I was turned on. He cupped my face and turn my face to his direction and just started kissing me.
And I was to tipsy to do anything and I gave in. We were fighting for dominance. He was clearly winning. And then..

Jin:YAHHH WHY YOU GOTTA DO IT HERE MAN..

Jimin:kook don't look your too young for this- he covered JungKook's eyes.

Kook:Yahh! I'm 21 and I know what sex and making out is jimin.

Taehyung:hm okay I'll stop~

Y/N:heh..isn't it hot in here or is it just me?..

Everyone was quiet and realized...

Taehyung:yahhh jagi..are you horny?..
I gave him a shook/angry look.

Y/N:YAH!! ITS JUST HOT OKAY?!
I yelled at him and I was blushing hard and it made me even more hotter.
We arrived at the party and got greeted by a beautiful woman. I'm guessing she is Taehyung's cousin.

Jennie:Welcome Bangtan to my party!- oh who is this precious gem?
She excitedly held both of my hands and looked at me from head to toe.

Jennie:hmmmm she's really pretty I'm guessing she belongs to you jimin? you like cute girls so she must be your belongings then~.

Jimin:ahh...actually no..she doesn't belong to me. Jimin gave Jennie and awkward smile.

Jennie:so..she's your's kook? You both look young so she's yours right?.
JungKook's scratches the back of his head and shook his head awkwardly.

Jin:don't even ask me Jennie she's my sister.
Jin gave Jennie a annoyed look.

Jennie:sheesh fine mr moody- so the only one left is- OH MY GOSH TAE?
Taehyung was holding my waist and resting his head over my head. At this point I was embarrassed since Bangtan and Jennie were looking at me. Not long enough and Jennie cried.

Taehyung:omg Jennie are you okay?..

Jennie:omg..I didn't..think you would have a girlfriend in your life cause you were so picky and now...look at you~
She continued sobbing.

Taehyung:aishhh such a drama queen, that just means my Princess is special.

Jennie:anyways enough making me feel single I'm gonna borrow your little princess here for a sec-
She grabbed my hand not even waiting for an answer.

Y/N:I'm Y/N by the way.
I smiled at her. She smiled back And replied "I'm Kim Jennie, call me Jen of short". She took me to a table with 3 more girls and introduced me.

Jennie:guys this is Y/N~

Jisoo:I'm jisoo!
Rose:I'm rose nice to meet you.
Lisa:what's good I'm lisa!

Jennie:omg guy's guess who's girlfriend is this!
She squealed in excitement.