Chapter 2

^flash back^
While Jin and Y/N were having a sibling moment (😭) another strange man walked in with a deep voice interrupting them.

-present- Y/n's POV
Me and Jin were talking until a guy with a deep husky voice interrupted us, Jin and the others immediately backed away and got serious.
???:my my..what a beauty, I certainly got my self a goddess for all I know.
*I was irritated by this man, he held my chin forcing me to look into his cold emotionless eyes. All I wanted is to punch him but I couldn't..who knows what they'll do to Jin.
Y/N:you your self couldn't look any worse. *I was lying he looked ripped and honestly might be one of the handsome guys I've seen.

(BTW I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURE, CREDITS TO THE PEEPS IN PINTEREST THEY ARE THE ONES TALENTED ✌🏻💜)???:hmm a tiger like personality

???:hmm a tiger like personality..Jin you have one of the most interesting type of sister, I was expecting a brat but instead you got me a beauty.
Jin:TaeHyung whats your deal with her? Why do you want her?there other girls but why her?
I guess his name is Taehyung? well I'm just gonna call him Tae for short since I don't want to waste my breath saying his name.
Tae:hmm for that Jin I can only answer one of your questions..due to personal reasons. But I only need her to satisfy my needs.
I was shocked and so was everything one else, he's only using me so he can have a little fun the heck???? what a selfish man, I'm no toy to play with.
Jin:Taehyung I swear if you hurt my sister- *Taehyung interrupted him and said*
Tae:Aigoo hyung don't worry she's in capable hands
*he let out a small cold smirk, I guess Tae is a little younger than Jin since he calls him hyung*
Tae:now be good boys and get ready for dinner, my jagi here is going to sleep in my room.
*hmm I gue- WAIT WHATTTTT???? FIRST..did he just call me jagi???? And second..I'm sleeping in his room???? what  is wrong with this man I don't even love him!!!! (Not rn but soon 😌)
Taehyung grabbed my wrist and as we were leaving I gestured "Jin bye for now" he returned my gesture signaling "I love you" of course that made me smile a little since I haven't really thought of those words for a long time now. Then Taehyung dragged me into a room. I'm guessing his room? then he plopped me in the bed and he starts unbuttoning his jacket, and that made me scared cause who knows what he'll do. But then...
Tae:Don't worry jagi I won't do anything to you yet, I'm saving you for a special moment.
That's a relief..but oh gosh he said "yet" He suddenly got topless and OH BOY he's TONED LIKE RIPPED-

but oh gosh he said "yet" He suddenly got topless and OH BOY he's TONED LIKE RIPPED-