Chapter 6

^Previously^
Suga:"hmm so a lot has happened while we were gone huh? Well I'll help you of course cause where friends. I need some more time to examine the item so I'll just send joon and hobi to go help find Taehyung."

Jin:"thanks for your help Suga I appreciate it see you around."

^Present^
I hanged up on my phone and went to the living room to check on Y/N. When I got there Y/N was gone. I looked everywhere in the mansion but no luck. I also tried yelling her name and looking for a response. But there was silence.

Jimin:"Hey Hyung why the heck are you screaming? it's 5am"

Jin:"EXACTLY ITS 5AM AND I CAN'T FIND Y/N"

Jimin:"you..don't think she left right?.."

Jimin and I looked at each other for a few seconds And started panicking. we took Taehyung's last car. And tried to find her in the road. She couldn't have gone far right?..

^Jungkook's POV^
I have been looking for Taehyung everywhere in the city. I can't use the tracker cause he blocked the signal. I can't give up. Taehyung's my friend and Y/N is blaming her self because of the incident. I asked some fellow junior gangsters around the city. But only one of them had a clue where Taehyung was.

JungKook:"so yeonjun..where's Taehyung? it's important."

<Information>
Name:Choi Yeonjun
Age:20 years old
Hight:182cm
Job:junior mafia (TXT)

<Information>Name:Choi YeonjunAge:20 years oldHight:182cmJob:junior mafia (TXT)

Yeonjun:"well..he didn't specify where he is going. But I think you should check out the old EXO campsite."

Jungkook:"The old EXO campsite? that has been abandoned for 4 years. Well if you insist"

I went to the old campsite. it has been abandoned for almost 4 years. Taehyung took out the leader a long time ago.
and no one was tough enough to replace the leader. they all feared Taehyung. After a few minutes of driving I arrived.
The location was between 2 mountains so gun shots won't be heard. I saw Taehyung favorite car parked outside.I heard gun shots so I was careful. I took out my gun and was about to shoot. But I soon realized it was Taehyung.

Taehyung:"what are you doing here JungKook?" He yelled at me.

Jungkook:"Yah! Don't yell at me idiot! you better comeback!"

Taehyung:"you might be my friend. but I'm also your boss. Know your limits"

Jungkook:"I don't care! Y/N is also my friend! You yelled at her you jerk!!"