Chapter 19

Taehyung:"Hey if you can hear me..I'm sorry for what I did..I can't live without you..the years you weren't by my side..I was lonely even with the people around me.." I clenched my hands against hers.

Taehyung:"please wake up soon..If you do wake up we'll get married and have kids like you wanted too" I chuckled.

Taehyung:"Maybe 2 or 3 kids? heh..we can build are own family after this..but I'll be waiting and I'll be the best husband/Dad." I laid my head on the bed and fell asleep.

*present* <Taehyung POV>
I was sleeping peacefully beside Y/N, holding her hand until I heard a loud bang.

Chanyeol:"Looky here..turns out I did some damage after all" he chuckled. I Stood in front of Y/N's bed protecting her.

Taehyung:"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled.

Chanyeol:"Oh just visiting an old friend you know.."he smiled at me.

Taehyung:"We are not friends..Not in a million years nor the after life..your actions are unforgivable.."

Chanyeol:"You think I would be friends of the guy that killed my brother? Oh please.."

Taehyung:"I didn't mean to kill him you idiot, I was told to!"

Chanyeol:"LIER!..He was the only person I ever loved..I'm sure you know the slight pain of it by loosing her.." he pointed his gun towards Y/N.

Taehyung:"You coward!! You have to kill me first!" he punched me on the face making me hit the wall.
He hovered over Y/N and started Choking her.

Chanyeol:"I miss this pretty face..Eh to bad.." Y/N's Stats were beeping like crazy.

*BANG BANG*

Jin:"Fuck with my sister again I'll shoot you in the head." He shot Chanyeol's Gun and leg.

Namjoon:"Jimin Kook! Get Y/N!"

J-Hope:"Tae-"he grabbed me but I pushed him away.

I stood up with anger and punch Chanyeol a thousand times.

Taehyung:"Don't.touch.my.Wife.."one last punch I knocked him cold. My knuckles were swollen at this point.

Jimin:"Shoot! kook put her in the ventilator!" We all looked at Jimin and Kook who were clearly terrified.

Jungkook:"Taehyung She isn't breathing what should we do?!" I ran towards them and started doing chest compressions.

Jin:"Please no..not like this.." Jin looked away.

At this point the chest compressions weren't working so I decided on CPR she took a deep breath. And we all did too.
We all sighed in relief. Jin was about to faint but he held just fine.

We called the doctor to check on her if there's any problems..The doctor said she'll be fine..Meanwhile J-HOPE is fixing me up.

J-Hope:"I haven't seen you that angry in years, it was terrifying.." he giggled.

Taehyung:"Y/N was so helpless And it felt like I couldn't do anything.."