Chapter 7

Please follow this author! She's really brilliant at making fan fictions! Jirose_17

^previously^
Suga:"ugh finally some action, being in the lab was so boring!"

Taehyung:"glad your back hyung"

Suga:"yeah yeah enough bro-mance let's get this raid started!!!

-present Y/N POV-
I woke up with intense pain all over my back and legs. I was covered in blood and bruises. I was tearing up cause of the pain It was the worst pain I've ever experienced. Then Chanyeol entered the room.

Chanyeol:"How's my beautiful princess?"

Y/N:"l..leave me the fuck alone Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol:"aww jagiii~ be a good girl okay? You don't want daddy to be angry" he cresses my jawline. I Flinch in his touch.

Chanyeol:"hmmm I wonder what Taehyung up to~ I should send 50 men to kill him" he smirked devilishly.

Y/N:"p..please chanyeol..don't.."

He suddenly carried me bridal style and left from the back door of the hotel. There was his car waiting.

Y/N:"W..where are we going?"

Chanyeol:"heh..I'm bring you back to your prince."

huh? Is he serious?! this doesn't feel right..he's up to something I know it he can't just give up this opportunity. We drove to the mansion. It was quiet Taehyung's men weren't In front of the gate..he grabbed my wrist harshly and tightly preventing me from escaping. We walked in inside and it was quiet. And then..

Taehyung:"where all alone now chany-"

i heard Taehyung's voice..he was pointing a gun at chanyeol but chanyeol was using me as a shield. Taehyung was shock when he saw me full of blood and bruises.

Taehyung:"Your so going to die Chany-"

Chanyeol:"a-a~ watch out~ if you shoot..she'll get hit" chanyeol grabbed a small knife from behind me.

Chanyeol:"I'll teach you how it feels to see someone you loved die" as he finished his sentence he stabbed me.

Taehyung:"STOP!" I collapsed and chanyeol replied with.

Chanyeol:"Me or her Taehyung, you better choose quickly~"

-Taehyung POV-
He made me choose him or Y/N, I droped my gun and held Y/N in my arms. Then I heard gun shots from outside.
It was Suga hobi and jimin shooting at chanyeol, he was driving away. Jin and namjoon we're behind me.

Jin:"YAH SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!" Namjoon got in the phone and called the doctor.

Taehyung:"Y/Naaa..I'm sorry..please wake up.."

Y/N:"Hm..I..it's o-.." she couldn't finish her sentence.

Taehyung:"YAHH..DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES..Don't leave me.." he was sobbing.