Chapter 23

<Previously>

Y/N:"Pfft..it's a sniper how hard can it be?."

Taehyung:"Stop right now, your not in the condition to fight I'm not going to see you get hurt again.." I was trying to hold my tears back. I was scared of loosing her all over again..

Taehyung:"Now Sit and let us handle it."

<now> (Taehyung POV)

Y/N:"But Tae-" jungkook Signaled Y/N to be quiet.

Jimin:"The car is in critical condition I don't thi- " suddenly I heard a loud crash and everything went blank.

I regained my consciousness and I was laying on the ground and members were still unconscious..looks like we crashed..I tired finding Y/N but..

Chanyeol:"Looking for Her?" He smirked while carrying Y/N bridal style.

Taehyung:"W..what do you want from Y/N? take me but not Y/N!!." I begged.

Chanyeol:"yes bow down to me King of mafia..but I have no use for you anymore, I want my girlfriend back.."

Taehyung:"You don't even love her what are going to do with her?!"

Chanyeol:"Says the guy who kidnaped her and killed his own child..."He devilishly smiled at me.

Taehyung:"Y..you know about that?..even though I was still a jerk I still love her unlike you!"

Chanyeol:"Oh don't worry I won't do much, I'll just use her as a personal toy from time to time..Good bye Kim Taehyung." He walked away carrying Y/N..I couldn't do much I felt weak and defeated..suddenly everything went black.

Eventually I slowly regained consciousness and hear the sound of machines beeping and bright light.

Jennie:"Oh goodness Your awake!!" She hugged me tightly.

Taehyung:"Is everyone safe?.."I asked.

BTS:"Thanks for worrying man.." I looked up realizing we were all in the same room.

Jennie:"Don't worry the doctor said no one was badly injured..except you it's been 7 hours and you still haven't woken up. but at least your safe..well Except for Jin He just keeps laying down and shoving a pillow in his face and crying.."

Taehyung:"Hyung...I..I'm sorry..I couldn't do anything.." Jin just continued crying.

Jennie:"Whats up with him? he hasn't been this sad since.."

Taehyung:"Y/N came back and we went for a vacation then we got attacked and Chanyeol took her.." she had a shocked face.

Jennie:"Y/N came back??..oh Jin I'm sorry..I'll handle everything okay? I'll send dad's Men to come find they're location."

Jin:"I'm sick of this! Every time she Comes back to us She always Leaves us again! If only she didn't meet us things would be different!" Everyone looked down and had a quiet silence.