Chapter 15

^Previously^
Yuna:"Oh no sir I'm doing a duo mission with JungKook tonight, we need to eliminate the central campsite of exo's supplier."

Taehyung:"Oh...well then good luck and don't get hurt, just call jin and we'll be right there with you guys."

Yuna:"Thanks but how can you shoot if you can't move your arm?" i sassily said.

Taehyung:"Haha very funny" he smiled a bit.

^present^
Taehyung:"Anyways we should-"

???:"Hey Baby~~~I've missed youuuu~"

Name: Kim dahyun
Age:22 years old

Name: Kim dahyunAge:22 years old

Taehyung:"W..what are you doing here?.."

Dahyun:"Uh first I have the mansion key duh~ and babe..It's our monthsary.."She pouted.

Taehyung:"Eh..Oh yeah it is.."

Dahyun:"Baby who is that?.." she pointed at me.

Taehyung:"Oh she just works for me don't worry." He grabbed his car keys and jacket.

Dahyun:"Oh okay, I'm dahyun nice to meet youuu~" she shook my hand.

Yuna:"Kim Yuna..Nice to meet you too.." I smiled.

Soon they left and i went to the backyard it's the same night as the time I asked Taehyung..I felt happy for him that he found someone else he finally got over me..I felt my knees hit the ground and I cried.
I'm happy for him but why do I feel hurt..I covered my face and sobbed, my breathing got uneven since I cried a little loud hoping the rest of the guys won't know.

I looked at the necklace he gave me and held it in my hands, my heart felt heavy..I haven't cried like this in years.
She is still here..she won't leave..I want to forget everything..then..I felt arms around my waist..

Jin:"You idiot why did you came back?"

Yuna:"J..Jin?..."

Jin:"It's okay..your safe, don't worry I knew the whole time.." he chuckled.

Yuna:"Oppa..It hurts..I want to forget everything please..It hurts.."I sobbed.

Jin:"It'll heal trus-"

Yuna:"When!? When Jin?...it's been years and I'm still hurting, I tried everything!..it's better to just not exist.."