Chapter 1

Five years already Xiao Zhan and Yibo built their small family with Tian Tian between them. Yibo is a mature man now ( If he is able to ) who spoilt his Shou all the time.

"A Tian! Finish your breakfast, quick!" Xiao Zhan shouts at the girl.

"Poppy... The toast is burnt....!" whines Chu Tian.

"Who toasted it for you?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"Daddy..." replies Chu Tian.

Xiao Zhan glares at his husband who shoving the remains of his burnt toast into his mouth.

"A Tian...! It's not burnt. It's chocolate spread...!" says Yibo.

"But it's not sweet...!" replies Chu Tian.

"Who says the chocolate sweet? Originally chocolate is bitter...!" explains Yibo.

"It's not creamy, too!" Chu Tian scowls.

"Aish! You are so noisy! Eat this!" Yibo shoves a chocolate bar into Chu Tian's mouth.

"Hey! What are you feeding to my daughter?!" Xiao Zhan scolds Yibo.

"She doesn't want to eat the bread, then let her eats this. Better than nothing!" Yibo scowls.

"Haish! Just go to work!' Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo from the table.

"Ok. Give me a kiss!" says Yibo, leans forward at Xiao Zhan.

Chu Tian kisses his cheek. Yibo turns to her and smiles. She caresses her hair.

"There! Kissed already!" says Xiao Zhan, pecks Yibo's cheek.

"Shou Shou...! Cheeks are only for A Tian. Your place is here!" Yibo pointing at his lips.

Xiao Zhan glances at Yibo and smiles.

"Poppy...! Carry me...!" Chu Tian tries to climb on Xiao Zhan's lap.

Xiao Zhan lifts Chu Tian and put her on his lap. Yibo looks at her in irritation.

"Eh! A Tian! Stop sitting on Poppy's lap! How old are you? You are so big already!" Yibo scowls.

"But you are bigger than me, Daddy...!" says Chu Tian.

"Of course! If I'm not bigger than you, how will I carry you?" replies Yibo.

"I mean... I mean... I mean..." Chu Tian rants.

"Ameen!" Yibo cut her words.

"But, Daddy...! You are so big but allowed to sleep on Poppy's skinny body. Don't you think you are hurting Poppy?" asks Chu Tian.

"A TIan!" Xiao Zhan screams. His eyes widened and pinch Chu Tian's cheek palyfully.

"Poppy loves it!" cries Yibo.

Xiao Zhan slaps Yibo's hand. "Shameless!" he hisses.

"She's starting it!" Yibo defense himself.

"You are an adult! She's only a kid!" Xiao Zhan glares.

"Poppy loves me...!" Chu Tian hugs her Poppy's neck.

"No! He loves me more!" Yibo scowls.

"No! Poppy always says that he loves me sosososososo much!" cries Chu Tian.

"He loves me more so fucking much!"

"Omygod, Yibo!" Xiao Zhan screams again.

"What?" Yibo scowls.

"Can you not use the bad word in front of your daughter?" Xiao Zhan glares at Yibo. "A Tian, let's go! You're gonna late already if you keep arguing with your Daddy...!" Xiao Zhan puts the girl down, and he gets up from his seat.