Introduction

After I finished my stories Breaking Down the Wall and Walls, I wanted to try a different kind of story. I actually borrowed the mind reader idea from my friend (with her permission because she says, "Everyone writes stories about mind reading and seers, as long as you aren't using my whole story-line, just go ahead and tell your story."). She's nice like that.

I don't promise the characters are going to have the same personalities that their original characters do. In my other stories, I tried to make the characters as much like themselves as I could make them. But in this story, I'm keeping the setting and characters but making as many changes as necessary to tell my story the way I want it to develop. So the characters may not think or act in a way that you expect from the 2 Moons books.

I am also not using Thai honorifics and/or trying to make the lifestyle or university happenings like what you might find in Thailand. Although I have a trip planned to visit that beautiful country (well it was going to be next summer but we might have to see how the world is looking at that point), I don't know enough about it from personal experience to be able to write about it with any degree of certainty. So I'm writing it from the experiences of someone who has mostly lived in the USA (I've traveled a lot outside of the States, but there is a whole world to see and I haven't seen it all yet).

I do love to hear what people have to say about my story, what they like and/or don't like. Please refrain from unkindness and just focus on constructive criticism. Please also let me know if you see any mistakes in spelling or grammar. If you see a plot hole, I can't promise to fix it (depending on how involved it is in the story) but I definitely want to know about it so I can improve my writing. I love to make new friends, so I welcome comments or messages. Enjoy the story and stay safe and healthy!

P.S. In case anyone didn't know, this is a fanfiction based on the characters from 2 Moons by Chiffon_cake. I do not own rights to the characters, the original story, or the pictures that I use. They are all property of their original owners. The only things I own are the changes I have made to the story.