Ian x Reader: Drive Along

"Bye mom! I'll see you later!"
I stepped out of the house and walked to the little car parked in the driveway. I stepped over to the driver's side window and waited for the glass to slide down.
"Hey, licensed man," I smirked at the boy in the driver's seat.
"Hey, licensed man's woman," Ian replied, craning his neck and pecking my lips softly.
I ran over to the passenger side and climbed into the seat, and Ian turned the key.
"Nice getup," I commented, and he backed out of the driveway.
"Where to, m'lady?" Ian asked, keeping his focus on the road. I thought for a second, tapping my finger on my lips.
"Hmm.. how about the top of the world?" I asked, looking at Ian.
He chuckled. "You know that's impossible, (y/n)."
"Says who?"
"The laws of physics."
"You're no fun."
He eyed over to my seat, then curled his lips into a sly smile.
"No fun, huh?"
Suddenly the gas revved and we picked up speed. I clutched to the seat for dear life.
"Ian!!" I half-scolded, half-giggled. "Slow down!!"
"Ah, my stepdad's a cop. No worries." He replied nonchalantly yet slowed the car down to ease my fear.
"I can't exactly take you to the top of the world," he continued. "But I can take you somewhere close to it."
"Let's go!!" I smiled and punched the air, then stole the aux cord for my phone. I blasted some songs on the way to Ian's destination, sometimes singing, dancing, ignoring the song completely and just taking on conversation.
It was getting dark, and I could only see a sliver of light when Ian announced, "almost there. Ready?"
I nodded, but decided that waiting wasn't enough. I flicked the sunroof open and unbuckled, standing on the seat and sticking my head out the top. Ian was obviously startled, and he swerved a little before adjusting to the road.
I was glad he went along with my crazy ideas. Even if he wasn't normally comfortable he would ease into them pretty quick.
Suddenly we reached the top of the hill and I gasped. The car stopped at the sight of a gorgeous sunset, the pinks and oranges in the sky clashing at just the right medium to make my eyes water.
The car was put in park and Ian joined me in the roof. "So? Verdict?"
"Oh Ian, it's beautiful," I mumbled. Then I looked at him. "I think it might beat the top of the world."
"Really?" He smiled sheepishly. "I'm glad.. I come up here a lot on my own. You're the first person I've brought up here."
"It's incredible," I kept going on about the view, and I felt his gaze on me.
"So are you."
I looked at him.
"Cheeseball," I joked, punching him gently in the arm, then pulled him close for a kiss.