Ian x Reader- Anti-Social

I never liked parties.
Ari made me go, you know, to get laid I guess.
I didn't want to go, but I did it for her. She wanted to meet her girlfriend there, anyway, and going alone is a low move in the party community, I guess.
But there I sat on the couch, a red solo cup in my hand, the condensation mixing with my sweaty hands to just make everything more... wet.. than it needed to be.
I felt the weight on the other side of the couch move, and I looked over to see a beautiful girl around our age plop down. I'd never seen her before-she must not go to Willowdale.
She had beautiful, (h/l), (h/c) hair, and her nails were painted a sparkly (f/c). She blew a strand of hair from her face. She didn't seem too happy to be here, either.
"Hey,"
I didn't realize what I had just said until I said it left my tongue. She turned over and I saw the most gorgeous (e/c) eyes I had seen in my life.
"Hey..?"
"You hate parties too?"
She cracked a little smile.
"How could you tell?"
I chuckled and winked. "I happen to be an expert at hating parties."
"My friend dragged me here," she smiled wider.
"Mine too!"
"She wanted to see her girlfriend-" we both said at the same time, when suddenly we realized who the other one was.
"Hey Ian!" Ari walked up with her girlfriend, and they both looked over at the girl, then myself.
"Omg! You met (y/n)!!" The girl on Ari's arm squealed. "Our best friends are best friends now!"
"Yeah, but Ian and I were just about to go get some ice cream," (y/n) piped up. "We just aren't into the party scene right now."
I raised a confused eyebrow.
"Alright, you two have fun!" Ari chirped, then went back to the dance floor with her girlfriend.
"Ice cream?" I asked (y/n).
"What, do you hate ice cream?" (Y/n) asked, then gasped. "If you hate ice cream we can't be friends."
"No, no! I-I like ice cream!"
"Good," she took my hand, causing my face to heat up. "I know a good once down the street. Let's head out!"
I smiled contentedly as (y/n) pulled me out of the crowd and out the door to embark on our ice cream journey.

Hey guys! Lmk if you want a part 2!
Also thank you so much for 4K reads on A Shot in the Dark!
AND thanks for 4K reads on Lost! I didn't think people still read that 😂
Have a wonderful day!