Ian x Reader- Anti-Social pt 2

Hey guys! If you haven't read part 1 go do it!
Also (f/f) means favorite flavor here. Love you all!!

"So how often do people talk to you about saving the city?"
(Y/n) sat across from me at the little ice cream parlor down the street. I was surprised I hadn't seen it here before.
She had ordered a (f/f) cup and was eating it slowly, not breaking eye contact while I told my story.
"Surprisingly not often. And I like it that way," I responded, taking a sip of my blackberry milkshake.
"Really," she said, intrigued, then nodded to the trash. "I'll be right back."
I nodded as she stood and walked to the trash can, then picked up my cup and shook it a little to make it easier to drink.
I honestly didn't know how I got here or why,  but it was refreshing. School was stressful, and having a nice break is just what I needed.
It was a bonus having (y/n) here. She seemed to understand me more than anyone. It was funny, I had been in college for two years and this was the first new friend I'd made outside of Ari's friend group. And although they were nice and all, (y/n) was... different.
"Ready to go?"
I looked up to see (y/n) grabbing her bag from the booth and looking at me.
"Where else are we going?"
"It's a surprise!" She smirked, and my eyes widened.
"This is where you murder me, isn't it?"
"Yes. I'm taking you to a secret sewage tunnel where no one can hear you scream!" She sneered jokingly, then laughed it off. "Nah, man. Just trust me."
She held out a hand for me to take, and I hesitantly placed mine in hers.
We walked for a while, hand in hand, when we made it to a little patch of woods.
I hadn't realized how late it had gotten. Or should I say early, because the sun was already rising in the beautiful view of the town.
"Wow," I exclaimed, my eyebrows raising as my eyes widened.
"Right? It's beautiful here," (y/n) smiled, then sat down. I followed her action.
Our hands were still intertwined, but I don't think either of us wanted to let go. I felt safe. I felt understood with her.
"Wanna hear the best part about this place?"
I looked over as she stood, letting go of my hand to let me continue to sit.
She walked to the edge of the little cliff and screamed. A few birds flew up from the trees down below, but the scream was lost in the city in front of us.
"Wow, I guess you really did take me where nobody can hear me scream."
"A promise is a promise," she giggled, then helped me up. "Scream something! It helps when you let out what you have on your chest."
I turned to the beautiful sunset and screamed;
"I'M REALLY STRESSED ABOUT SCHOOL!!"
"Is that all?" She asked, then screamed herself;
"I'M AFRAID MY BEST FRIEND DOESNT LIKE ME ANYMORE!!"
"really? Are you-" I started, but she shushed me.
"No questions, just screaming."
I smiled and looked to the skyline.
"I'M AFRAID ILL DISAPPOINT MY FAMILY IF I FLUNK OUT OF SCHOOL!!"
"I'M ALREADY DISAPPOINTING MY PARENTS!!"
"I'M AFRAID TO KISS (Y/n)!!!"
Shit.
I can't believe that just came out of my mouth. I looked over to (y/n) who was blushing bright red. Or maybe it was the pretty sunset. Either way she looked really cute.
"(Y/n) I-"
"Don't be afraid," she interrupted. I smiled, but was taken off guard when she leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips.
I took her close and kissed back, smiling through the sweet kiss we were sharing.
Then just like that, it was over.
She looked at me.
"Ready to get murdered?" She joked, and I chuckled.
"I've been ready since the party," I replied, then kissed her once again.