Laurel x Reader- Piano Talk

"Moooom when are we gonna be done?" Barley groaned, Laurel trotting ahead of the two tired boys.
"When Ian gets all of his college supplies," Laurel chirped, walking along the sidewalk.
The outlet mall was always full of great things to do, whether it be shopping for college like the Lightfoots were, or for undiscovered talents in the Garden Centre.
Laurel always enjoyed the music coming from the Garden Centre, however something caught her ear this morning.
She stopped in her tracks, only to have her two sons stumble into her.
"Mom, what...?" Ian started, then realized what she heard.
"Where's that beautiful music coming from?" She muttered, then tried to follow the sound.
Ahead of her was Garden Centre, where she saw a beautiful grand piano in the middle of the flowers. Laurel was amazed.
The pianist, sitting on the piano bench, was playing a beautiful rendition of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Yes, a little off for the peppy atmosphere of an outlet mall, but still incredibly beautiful.
(H/s) stopped playing, then grabbed the bottle of water seated on the floor next to them to take a swig. Laurel immediately brought her hands together to clap, nudging her boys to do so as well. The pianist looked over at the family and smiled.
"Thank you!" (H/s) smiled as a blush fell on their cheeks.
"That was incredible!" Laurel gushed as she started to notice she wasn't just fascinated with the music.
"Oh, you're too kind!" They laughed, and the sound brought Laurel's heart to a stop.
"Boys, here's twenty bucks, go along and I'll meet you in an hour," Laurel shooed then away.
"Yeaaaah twenty bucks!! I'm rich!" Barley roared and dragged his brother toward the direction of the games store. The mother laughed and turned to the pianist.
"Laurel," she held out her hand.
"(Y/n)" (h/s) replied, taking the gesture to shake her hand.
"So how long have you been playing?" Laurel asked, taking the seat at the little garden table next to the piano.
"Oh, my whole life, practically!" (Y/n) replied with a laugh. "I guess those lessons mom forced me to take payed off."
"Oh well you know parents," Laurel returned (y/n)'s laugh with one of her own.
"Absolutely! I have a kiddo of my own," (y/n) replied with a smile. Laurel's eyes lit up.
"Really!" She replied.
"No, not really. I have a dragon at home named Phoenix" (y/n) chuckled.
"Oh, pet care is difficult too. I've got a dragon named Blazey at home and she's got some training to get through." Laurel smiled.
The two talked for what only seemed like a few minutes, but it was only when Laurel's children returned when she realized how long it had been.
"Mom can we go? It's been two hours."
"Oh! Yes absolutely kids. I'll catch you later, (y/n)?"
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" (Y/n) replied, and they both exchanged a blushing glance before Laurel left the mall and returned home.

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long, I've had AP Exams to finish up.
This was requested by @finalplanet311

Let me know if you want more in the comments!!