Barley x Reader- Petting Zoo

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been tired and super busy, and I've had a lot less motivation since my senior year is gone :( but I'm better now! Thanks for being patient.

"Two tickets please," Barley held up his fingers and the attendant traded his cash for tickets. (Y/n) took her ticket and smiled at Barley, taking his hand in hers.
"You're gonna love this, (y/n)," he smiled widely, then walked up to the gate. It opened almost magically, and (y/n)'s eyes widened.
"Oh. My. God."
Ducks. Goats. Pigs. Chickens, sheep, horses, donkeys, rabbits.
"It's beautiful," she whispered, and Barley chuckled.
"I thought you'd like it," he nodded his head to enter, and (y/n) followed.
They held their cups and fed the horses, joking about Colt Bronco, then made their way around the pets until they eventually reached the ducks.
"Hi babies!!" (Y/n) chirped at the birds, spilling some of the seeds on the ground for them to chomp up.
"Ooooh look at this one," Barley pointed to a duck near to him, and smiled. The duck was covered in beautiful markings. "What would you name her if she were yours?"
"Hmm..." (y/n) furrowed her brows in thought. "She looks like a Waffles."
"Waffles?" Barley chuckled. "That's the name you're giving to this gorgeous duck?"
"Yeah! It suits her."
"You're something else," Barley smiled.
"What about you. What would you name..." (y/n) looked around then pointed. "That goat?!"
Barley raised an eyebrow at the goat and smirked. "She looks like a (y/n)."
"Rude!!" (Y/n) shoved him aside, to which Barley laughed loudly.
"What?!! She's adorable! Like you!"
"But she's also a goat!"
"What's wrong with being a goat, hmm? There are plenty of satyrs in New Mushroomton."
"Well... no.. I mean... you know what I meant!" (Y/n) laughed a little, then gave him a little shove.
"I'm sure your satyr friends would disagree!"
The two laughed and smiled, then continued their way along the trail, naming different animals as they went along their way.