How the Boys React to your Pregnancy

Requested by the lovely @eternalflower109 - great idea!
This one is (obviously) directed more toward the female audience!

Ian:
"I'm pregnant"
It would be almost sudden, the announcement. Like a simple conversation starter.
But once the words would sink in he would freeze, then turn to you immediately. His face would light up slightly.
"You... you are?"
You'd nod.
His lips would curl into a giant smile, and bring you into a warm embrace.
"Shantar's Talon..." he'd mumble, then look at you with tears in his eyes. "We're going to have a little elf.. you're going to be a mom..."
He would gulp at the thought of his next comment.
"I'm... I'm going to be a dad.." he'd say between a shaky breath.
You'd nod with a big smile. "You're going to be a dad."
He'd then kneel down to level his face to your belly, then kiss where the baby would be growing soon.
"Baby.. you're in safe hands. You've got an amazing mother whose going to take great care of you.. and me.. I don't know much about being a dad. My dad wasn't around.. but your uncle Barley was. So I promise I'll do my best..."
He'd then level back up to your face and kiss your lips gently.
"I love you, (y/n)."
"I love you too, Ian."

Barley:
(Okay I'm ngl I stole this idea from tumblr aldjdhsj)
Barley would usually stick to big surprises and celebrations, but... this was different. You didn't want it to be extravagant. You wanted it to be between the two of you. However you knew his sense of humor...
He'd come home to you one night and you'd sit on the couch, calling him over.
"What is it, my queen?" He'd jokingly take a bow and sit next to you.
You'd hand him a card.
"Whats this?"
With gentle fingers he'd open the envelope and pull out a card.
"What is a dad?"
"Huh.." he would furrow his brow. It was a weird question to start the conversation but he'd open it anyway.
Out would fall a piece of paper from your doctor's appointment.
"You. You is a dad."
He would chuckle at the joke, then reality would set in.
"I'm.. Tooth of Zadar, (y/n), I'm a dad?!!"
You'd nod excitedly as he would pick you up and embrace you close.
"Oh! Sorry, I should probably be more careful" he'd chuckle and squat down to your stomach.
"Oooh, there's a little wizard in there! Or warlock, witch, whatever they want to be."
He'd hug you again with his cheek pressed against your stomach.
"Daddy's got you, little baby."