Make up- Ian x Reader

This one takes place during their freshman year of college!
4 days.
It had been 4 days since (y/n) and I had our fight.
It wasn't even that big of a deal. She just pointed out a (mermaid/man) in her magazine that she thought was cute. And I got angry.
Why did I get angry?
It's just a celebrity. Not like she's gonna run off with them.
Shantar's Talon, I'm an idiot.
I wasn't sure what to do. But I sure did try.
I picked up her favorite candy at the campus shop and picked her (f/c) (f/flowers) outside in a little garden.
Holding the candy and the small bouquet, I stood in front of her dorm room door, staring at the little decorations the RAs put on the door with her and her roommate's names.
"Dammit. This is it, Ian. You can do it."
Raising my fist to the door, I went to knock, but only to slow down and place my knuckle upon the door gently.
"I can't do it."
I slumped myself with my back to her door, burying my face in my hands.
What if she hated me?
I could never look at myself the same way again. I got mad for no reason, and just because of some silly magazine I'm going to lose my love forever.
I suddenly felt the door push upon on my back.
I frowned.
I heard a sigh and some muttering on the other side.
"What do I do, Margo? I love him.." I could hear (y/n). She was slumped against the door talking to her roommate. "But.. I haven't heard from him in days. Did I go too far with my magazine?"
"Nope," Margo neighed, and I could hear her little hooves clopping toward the door. "It was just a silly magazine. Nothing for you to be ashamed of. He'll be here when he's ready."
And that's when I realized.
I'm the only one who could make this right. I have to apologize.
Without a second thought I sprung to my feet and knocked timidly on the door.
I heard shuffling and Margo saying something along the lines of "move aside, please," and then the door opened.
Margo's concerned expression turned sour.
"Lightfoot."
"Margo."
I heard a gasp as (y/n) peeked out from the left side of the door.
Gosh, just seeing her for once made my heart skip a beat.
"I'd like to uh... talk to (y/n) for a second. Please."
Margo looked at (y/n), whose face had lit up.
"Text me so I know you're safe," Margo gave me one more deadly look before letting (y/n) out. The door shut and it was just us two.
In the hall.
Alone.
"(Y/n), I... I-I've been feeling horrible about everything that's gone on lately. I was wrong. I'm so sor-"
"Are those (f/flowers)?"
I stopped. She had taken both of my hands, cupping them in her own. She blinked, then looked up at me.
"Well... y-yeah... I thought you'd like them."
"I love them.."
"I also got you this," I held up the candy.
Her eyes got wide with hunger.
"Oh my gosh."
She looked up and smiled.
"Thank you,"
She brought me into a tight embrace.
I was frozen.
"I'm sorry too. I probably shouldn't have said that about the magazine."
"No, its fine. I overreacted," I chuckled.
"I missed you," she smiled.
"Me too," I replied.
Silence.
"Can I come to your dorm?"
"Yeah, lets go."