Barley x Reader- Duelling Grounds

"How much longer until we can go home and cuddle?"
Barley sulked behind (y/n) as she pushed the shopping cart, stopping in front of him to grab a loaf of Stardust Bread on the shelf. She felt Barley run into her as the result of the sudden stop.
"Your mom asked for like, five things; you can wait two more minutes, you big baby."
"But I don't want to-"
"Barley Lightfoot I swear to Shantar and all his talons if you don't stop complaining," (y/n) snapped her head around and looked at the man, who immediately recoiled and held his hands up in defense.
"Sorry, my princess! I won't do it again!"
(Y/n) smirked in victory and kept pushing the cart.
"Ooh! (Y/n)! Can we get these?!!"
(Y/n) turned around to see Barley holding up two plastic swords he had found. She was about to say no, but the look on his face got to her.
"Ah, dammit you and your puppy dog eyes. In the cart!"
He cheered and kissed her cheek, then went along to finish up shopping for Laurel.
~*~
"Sir Barley Lightfoot the Brave, do you dare challenge me?!"
Barley turned around dramatically and held his sword up defiantly.
"Only if you dare, Madame (y/n) (l/n)!"
The two were in the Lightfoots' backyard, taking on a dueling stance, then at the same time charging toward each other. The two of them screeched a battle cry.
Once they reached each other, (y/n) tackled Barley to the ground, his sword flying out of his hands and out of reach.
"My sword!! (Y/n)!"
"You named your sword after me?"
Barley chuckled. "It's the noblest thing a man can do for his lady."
"Oh, but your van is named something else?"
He though for a minute. "Point taken."
(Y/n) smirked at the boy she was straddled on and mimed a stabbing with her sword, and Barley gasped.
"How DARE you?!! I named my sword after you and this is the thanks I get?!" He cried melodramatically.
"The ultimate betrayal," (y/n) whispered, moving her face to give Barley a quick peck on the lips. "Now come on, let's help your mom with dinner!"