Barley x Reader: Waffles

Ever since my finals started, my brain and my body have just been out of it.
Millions of equations and diagrams run through my head every moment I'm awake, and I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted it to be over.
One particular night, though, I heard a timid knock at my door.
"It's open!" I called out, and saw none other than my boyfriend, Barley Lightfoot, standing there. He had a styrofoam to-go box nestled in his arm as he entered my dorm.
"Barley!!" I exclaimed joyfully, getting up out of bed and running to peck his cheek.
"Hey, princess!" He smiled and brought me into a bearhug.
"Has my prince come to rescue me from finals?" I asked, smirking and tapping his nose with my finger.
"Nooo, (y/n), you still need to study," he chuckled, and I slumped in fake disappointment. "Buuut I did come for moral support. And to bring you these:" he held up the tray and popped it open. I swear it almost glowed like a heavenly treasure.
"WAFFLES!!" I squealed, picking the tray up gently as if it were a newborn baby. "It's beautiful," I whispered as Barley laughed, pulling me close and kissing my cheek.
"Alright, you can have your waffles my dear, but then you've got to study! And I'm here to help."
"Fiiiine," I slumped, but then immediately perked back up when I remembered my precious waffles.
"Thanks Barls," I snuggled into his big chest and he kissed my forehead.
"Absolutely, princess." He smiled. "Now let's get going!"

Short but sweet, I know. But I haven't done a Barley x Reader yet, and I wanted to do one!
Comment requests below!!