Wilden- Ian x Reader

(I will be making one of these for each of the boys! I loved the pregnancy idea that I decided to extend it a little).

"He looks just like you,"
You held the small, frail elf in your arms, watching with loving eyes as the baby, nestled in a yellow blanket, slept peacefully.
"Really?" You'd ask Ian, who had been watching his son as well over your shoulder. "I think he's more of a carbon copy of yourself, Ian."
"What makes you say that?"
You raised an eyebrow at the man, then motioned to the mop of curly blue hair on the top of the baby's head and the big elf ears poking out of the blanket.
"Okay.. you raise a good point." Ian chuckled, then sat down in the chair next to your hospital bed. "But he has your eyes."
You looked down at the baby's bright (e/c) eyes, and smiled.
"Yeah, I guess he does." You looked at Ian. "Do you... want to hold him?"
Ian's ears twitched as his smile grew, and he nodded with an extension of his arms. You carefully pass the boy into his arms.
"Wow..." he mumbled under his breath, amazed at the baby elf. "What are we going to name him?"
"If it's okay with you...?" You started, and Ian looked up at you for your response.
"Wilden."
"W-w.." Ian's face turned a little pale at the sudden mention of his father. But he looked down at his son and smiled. Tears pooled in his eyes.
"Wilden Lightfoot II." He stated. Then he looked at you. "It's beautiful."
"I thought you would have wanted him to be here to see your son," You explained. "But... I guess this is the next best thing," you chuckled.
"Can I suggest something?"
"Go for it."
"Wilden Barley."
A smile curled at your lips. "I can't think of anything better for your son."
"If you don't mind," he shrugged. "I know those are the two most important names to me, but... I appreciate it, babe." He craned his neck over and met your lips with his own.
Suddenly the small elf in his arms began to wail, and his father jumped a little in his seat.
"Oh no... what do I do.. he's crying! I'm doing this wrong aren't I-" Ian began to freak out, only sending you into a burst of laughter.