2.

Arriving at the temple she felt the ships engine shut off and heard it go quiet

Sitting up she saw the two stand up; doing the same she followed them out of the shop and into the new environment.

The large room was very grey with lighter shades of grey running across the floor while white lights shone down the corners and from a center light.

The room smelt of metal and petrol fumes, a smell she was oddly enjoying.

Looking around more she noticed everyone was wearing them odd clothes and one of them was making their way over.

He was a dark skinned man and looked  terrifying in her opinion and randomly stood behind the man with the long hair "im glad to see you've returned Master Quigon"the man spoke "the same for you Padawan Kenobi"he said causing Obiwan to bow his head "thank you Windu, we managed to find the base and retrieve an asset" he spoke in a quiet tone stepping sideways knowing she was hidden behind him.

Looking up at the man she wanted to run a mile, or jump back down into the building she had lived in. As that thought rang through her head a speeder started up causing her to pull the blaster out and point it in the direction of the noise with shaking hands and darting eyes.

"Your safe here"the man spoke making her look at him out the corner of her eyes "id appreciate it if you handed the weapon over, so you dont cause any harm or fear"he spoke again as she turned to face him with her finger resting over the trigger.

Staring him down she put the saftey back on before rolling the gun over her finger so the barrel was pointing her and the handle was at him.

Carefully taking it he bowed his head"do you have a name young one?" He asked before she pointed to the tattoo just under her collar bone "V141? Is that your name or is that your identification?" He asked making her look at the floor in confusion "Master Quigon, im going to take her to the council while you wait outside. Once she is out you and Padawan Kenobi may enter" he stated before the group began walking.

After a long walk and her hiding behind Quigon they got to a set of doors where the two who found her sat down and gave her reassuring smiles "the council will see you now V141" Windu announced before walking in and taking his seat.

Stood in a new room she looked straight out the window at the countless buildings while several people of several species all sat in similar chairs while looking at the girl.

On the centre of the floor sat a large yellow circle with little designs around the inside before a smaller brown circle was towards the centre, and an even smaller circle was were she stood looking around at each member of the council "name, what is yours?" The small green one asked.

Pointing to her tattoo Windu told them "it appears she doesnt have a name but her number is V141" he explained.

As the number was read out her attention went straight to him "you have permission to speak V141" he said not knowing of she hadnt spoken because she couldnt or because she had to wait for permission.