17

Sat in a metal chair Phantom was having her arm repaired while in a trance of failing her mission and the two men

Her flesh arm was kept in a vice while her metal one was free on a table.

Armed guards stood around the room silently.

"Valda Lorcàn Nova" the doctor smiled as she was being dragged through Kessel.

Jumping forwards in her seat she bolted her head side ways.

A train travelling through the mountains "Valda!" A man yelled before she felt herself falling down that cliff face again.

"The procedure has already started" she heard the doctor say again as a dozen or so surgeons made their way forwards with instruments that looked like they had come from the pits of hell.

Bolting again she felt herself being sawed at, like when her arm was sawn at.

Looking around she noticed a brand new arm "you are to be our best subject yet" the voice said again as a doctor came over as she clenched her fist.

As the doctor loomed over her she grabbed his neck and tightened her grip before the other surgons began panicking and that one doctor came over with a smile and stabbed a needle in her abdomen.

Being rilled up she swung her arm and ripped the vice of her other one.

"I have a bad feeling about this" a teen spoke as she looked over the train yard.

The technician flew acros the room as she swiped at him.

Sat hunched over in the chair the woman had her arms tensed as well as every other muscle while she sat in a sports bra and the leather trousers from the mission.

Every soldier in the room had their weapons trained on her thinking that they would be able to stop her if she did anything.

As the Vault like doors opened Sir and his right hand man walked in and stood infront of her as she breathed heavily.

As Sir put his hands up all the soldiers backed down "mission report" he spoke as she sat hunched over with her eyes dead ahead "mission report now" he carried on but saw she was in her own little world.

Bending infront of her slightly he looked at her face before backhanding it harshly "the man on the bridge, who was he?" She asked with fear and confusion clouding her eyes again.

"You met him earlier this week on another assignment" Sir spoke avoiding her eyes as she looked for answers she wasnt getting.

"I knew him" she said quietly as Sir took a stool and sat infront of her.

"Your work has been a gift to man kind. And i need you to do it one, more time, the society we live in is being dominated by these Jedi, we need to get rid of them. I need you to get rid of them"he spoke.