22.

From the encircling tiers above, thousands of battle droids leveled their weapons menacingly

From the encircling tiers above, thousands of battle droids leveled their weapons menacingly. In the archducal box, Count Dooku lifts his hand.

The droids lower their weapons.

The Count calls out to the Jedi.

"Master Windu! You have fought gallantly. Worthy of recognition in the history archives of the Jedi Order. Now it is finished." Dooku paused "Surrender - and your lives will be spared."

"We will not be hostages for you to barter with, Dooku." Windu replied loudly as Valda reajusted her shield as it had dropped slightly.

Getting the Padawans behind her she pulled the sheild to its limits and listened to the curcuits whirring and warming up.

"Then, I'm sorry, old friend. You will have to be destroyed." Dooku yelled back.

"You lot stay behind me no matter what okay?" She said over her shoulder getting an array of nods and a quick nod from Obiwan which she returned.

"Look!" Padme yelled poiting up.

Above, six gunships descended quickly through the open area in the arena ceiling.

They land in a cluster around the handful of Jedi. Clone Troopers spill out and start firing at the droids.

There is a hellstorm of laserfire that bounces off the laser shields created by the Gunships.

Phoenix and Lorcàn appear at the door of one of the Gunships.

"You crazy motherfuckers" she chuckled as the two jumped down dressed in signature black robes and came over to her "get the Padawans out, this is no place for them" the said as shots began pouding on her shield and Clone Troopers rushed over using her shield to their advantage

"We also need to get out" Lorcàn yelled over the gunfire.

"The kids are the main priority"she yelled back as the clones went ahead.

"We will cover you sir" one said, nodding at them she looked back "when i say go, run like hell, get to the ship and dont look back" she said getting nods.

"Go!" She yelled before dropping the sheild and running with them.

Looking across the arena she saw Obiwan in another ship, putting her thumb to him he did the same as the ships began to fly out of the arena.

"Were we headed?" She asked the pilot.

"The front lines sir, there are heavy droid reinforcements down there" the pilot yelled.

Flicking her shoudler out again she watched as Obiwan took out him com "were you headed?" She asked as the ships swerved out the way of cannon fire.

"Were following Dooku, what about you" he asked seeing her looking over the edge.

"Front lines" she said before seeing him look over at her and shake his head "i didnt put that order in place, im doing as im told for once" she smiled.