23.

The three were sat around a table in the living quaters while she still had Obiwans spare clothes on and dropping back off to sleep "Val come on wake up" Obiwan said from beside her

"No, im tired" she groaned putting her head on the table and shutting her eyes before picking herself back and poiting at Anakin with droopy eyes "but sayin that, you carnt go at us two, you and Padme seemed close" she said before crossing her arms and tilting her head at him.

"I was protecting her in the arena" he justified.

"What about when she fell out the ship?" Obiwan asked back before Anakin stood up.

"I mean hey if we carnt talk about it we shouldn't be doing it right?" Valda shrugged.

"Then what were you and him doing?" Anakin asked back poiting between the two.

"Okay we slept together, we have been since we were what, sixteen? Its nothing new between us, Lennox got pretty used to him staying over. Our masters knew how close we were" Valda spoke making Obiwan look at her "and dont say 'you remeber?' Because i remember everything" she sighed before looking back at Anakin "so, Pamde then?" She asked before he smirked "ha Anakins gettin laid" she chuckled.

"So is he by the looks of it" Anakin smirked looking at Obiwan who had one hand covering part of his face.

"No my clothes have stayed on so far" she smiled before standing up and going to get dressed.

"Told her yet?" Anakin asked once she was gone.

"Does it matter?" Obiwan asked back knowing this wouldnt be ending anytime soon.

"Yes, its painful to watch" Anakin smirked "so have you?"

"Kinda" he mumbled.

"There is no kinda about it Obiwan, have you or havent you?" He asked enjoying seeing his Master so embarrassed about a simple thing.

"Do i have to, she already knows" he sighed throwing his arms up.

"Yeah, just because she knows doesnt mean you shouldn't tell her" he smiled.

"So what I just go up to her and go 'oh by the way Valda i love you" he sighed.

"Terrible decision really but i love you to" he heard her say before she walked past the two and out the room.

Once out of the room she had to keep her head down as she had a wide smile and felt her face burning brightly.

Going down to the mechanical section of the temple she stated her reason before finding the paint stripper.

Putting  a face mask on she removed her jacket and rolled her one sleeve all the way up before grabbing a wire sponge and beginning to scour at the paint.

Having a mirror balanced on the work bench she had to keep her sleeve end in her mouth making sure it wouldnt fall down.

The paint wasnt coming off and it was pissing her off.