21.

After a nasty dog fight through an asteroid field they managed to track Jango' ship and follow it to Geonosis

Landing down the two noticed how it was already becoming night on the planet "can we just have some sunlight please" she muttered as the ship landed in a small underhang of rocks.

"Thought you didnt like the sun?" He asked as the two got out.

"No, i like the sun i dont like it when im sweltering under it, god your gonna get hyperthermia or some shit" she grumbled again seeing his cloak still soaked and his hair drying slowly.

"Ill be fine, but you, your clothes are barley thick enough"he said as she checked over the edge.

"Hoth, remember" she said before squinting her eyes slightly before hearing an odd cry "and were gonna get ravaged by the locals" she huffed making Obiwan chuckle.

"Come on, ive got a location of his ship" Obiwan said before the two began making their decent down the large cliff like structure.

climbing a steep, narrow trail. Suddenly, a cry is heard close by. Obiwan stumbles slightly. His foot slips on the edge, sending a stream of pebbles skittering into the darkness.

"Fuck that" she nervously chuckled standing as far from the edge as possible. Silence.

He draws his lightsaber but does not ignite it but making sure he knew she was there and safe "Keep ahold of my sleeve, neither of us know whats out of here" he said quietly extending his arm.

Deciding to make a ballsy move she grabbed his hand instead "what ever possessed you to do that should possess you more often" he smiled brightly as they interwined their fingers.

He set off again and worked his way around a narrow corner, to confront a crouching Massiff with slavering fangs.

The beast leaps at him, and Obiwan ignites his lightsaber as the Massiff knocks him on his back.

The two let go off each other and she backed away, still being a little drowsy from the stunning

Its jaws open wide.

Obiwan stabs the creature, throws it off of him, and jumps up.

A second Massiff jumps from behind. Valda flicked out her lightsaber and swung around and cuts it in half.

The Massiff flies over the cliff and plumets down the hundreds of feet below them howling in agony as it went.

"Thank you"Obiwan smiled getting back up and watching as her lightsaber slid back into her forearm.

The two arrive at the head of the trail. Far below, a flat plain stretches into the distance.

They stop and peer into the darkness, where strange shapes loom indistinctly "cause thats not at all sketchy" she mumbled.