37.

"The base it

"The base it.. it was... i dont know. Like a fortress... big pillars and huge tower like structures, there were trees alot of them. A forest. It was in a forest, by a lake. Yeah a big lake... the lake" Valda said as she painfully remebered the building.

Sitting with Lennox in the gardens she pulled at a flowers petals as she told him about the memory that had caused her to pass out in training.

"There... it was either freezing it boiling. I always thought I'd been on Hoth... i don't remember going to Takodana.. i must have been knocked out or maybe the memory has been so wiped i hardly remember the place."

"How did you get in and out of the place?" He asked seeing her brows heavily furrowed.

"I don't know, i think i was airdropped in a cage or something, i dont rember a landing dock."

Walking into the hanger Valda watched as a small group of her soldiers stood to attention "please dont" she sighed "how are you all?" She asked.

"Okay i think" Garnet nodded.

"Good. I dont know when we're being deployed next, but im going on a quick mission" she explained as they came around.

"Master Nova" Cody said walking over.

"Valda will be fine Cody, you and the 212th doing okay?" She asked.

"Yes sir, may i ask where your off to, Master Kenobi said if we were to see you leave we were to know where" Cody explained.

"Oh he did, did he?" Valda chuffed queitly "well im off to Takodana, and him, Skywalker and Tano all know."

"May i ask why?" Cody asked as she walked to the small ship.

"Finding some old things, I'll be back in a few hours. If Kenobi gives you a hard time tell me" she smirked.

"Yes sir"Cody replied.

"I was joking but you do what makes you feel comfortable" Valda shrugged as she started the vehicle up.

"So who is Valda then?" Ahsoka asked Anakin.

"She uh... she isn't exactly a Jedi, i think the council only let her stay because we know nothing about what happened to her"Anakin explained.

"What happened to her?" Ahsoka carried on.

"We don't fully know, i dont think she fully knows" Anakin replied making Ahsoka look at him "the holonews only said about her being an assassin. Not the fact she was brainwashed."

"What?" Ahsoka asked him.

"Yeah. Non of us really talk about it, unless she remembers something."

Landing down by the base she took a deep breath and opened the hatch.

The building was made with beige coloured slabs with an array of green vines and shrubbery sat around the edge and climbing up the brick work.

Some bricks had large chunks taken out of it from years of weathering and intense changes in weather with lack of care.