11.

Waking up she squinted her eyes, not completely there but realising she wasnt on the floor and in a comfortable warm hold

Blinking a few times she saw Obiwan fast asleep and breathing gently, looking over him she looked at the clock and saw it had gone three in the morning.

Realising she was in the bed she felt her heart begin to race before taking a deep breath and taking in what he had said.

Letting her head rest on the soft pillow again she tried to fall back asleep but struggled "hey, you okay?" Obiwan asked in a hoarse voice feeling her shuffling about. Nodding to him, she averted her gaze down before feeling his hand under her chin and gently lift it so they were at eyes level.

Giving a soft smile to her he felt that warm feeling again as her black eyes seemed wider and all the more mysterious.

Lifting her hand slightly she once again stopped inches from him making him chuckle quietly "im not gonna jump away, take your time" he smiled seeing her close her hand into a fist and move her hand back.

"Im scared ill hurt you"she rasped in a voice that broke "all my hands have ever done is cause harm" she carried on looking at him with melancholy eyes.

"You happily hug Lennox?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Thats different, he is like a father. You. I dont know" she carried on carefully opening her hand again and watching as her fingers moved and felt as if they had been riddled with arthritis for decades "i want to.... be close to you. But.... im putting you at risk, im unstable" she explained.

"I know, but that hasnt stopped me has it" he smiled.

"No... because your reckless and dont know how bad i can get. I woke up and was strangling the pillow, i had a blanket wrapped around it as if i was strangling someone" she said quietly carefully letting her fingers dance across the back of his hand.

Seeing her small jump of confidence he smiled and turned it so their palms were touching "i dont think you would do that to me. Somehow i feel youd know it was me, and if you did, id never hold it against you" he explained carefully and slowly letting his fingers move down so he had a gentle hold in her hand.

Furrowing her eyebrows she slowly did the same before feeling the edge of her lips tug upwards, trying to keep a straight face she felt the sides of her face burn up aswell as the tops of her ears.

"Its really dark right now, but your face is glowing" he smiled seeing her duck her head down before turning her head in the other direction "Valda, don't be like that"he smiled before kissing the back of her hand over and over, only resulting in her hiding her face even more.

"Well stop all this shit then" she grumbled hiding her wide smile from him.

"Why, you seem to be okay, i can go if you like" he offered uncurling his fingers from her hand.