18

"Your sweating"Obiwan said looking at Anakin as the two stood in the elevator that led to the senators apartment

"I havent seen her in so long"Anakin replied "besides you seemed eager to do this mission, thought you didnt like politicians?" He asked.

"I dont, but Padme is a good woman, no body deserves to be hunted down" Obiwan spoke keeping his gaze ahead while fiddling with his hands under his sleeves.

"Have you heard anything from Lorcàn?" Anakin asked.

"No, not in three years, not after Lennox was killed, i think he is still searching for Valda" he nodded before feeling that pang again.

"Do look so sad Master, Lorcàn said if he found her he would bring her back" Anakin said before they got put and were greeted by a very happy Jar Jar Binks.

The two other people assigned to the mission were stood on the balcony quietly "youll be fine Val" Lorcàn smiled putting hand on Valdas metal shoudler "and dont say 'what if they still hate me' because i dont think either of them have it in them" he said before hearing talking and seeing her eyes being to water "hey, look at me" he said softly getting his daughter to look up "take a deep breath. Put your head up high and remember your a Nova"he smiled before seeing her take a deep breath and take a long blink.

The two walked inside and saw Padme talking to two men which she hardly recognised.

"Im sure you four are familiar" she smiled seeing Valda and Lorcàn standing side by side.

Valda now had tanned, soft skin and warm eyes which still seemed like black holes in space. Her long dark brown hair was in a braid and wrapped in a bun on the back of her head with the ends dyed a deep blue colour.

Her ears also had many peircings in now, she was still dressed in full black but it wasnt heavy thick leather, it was thin amd in two parts. A pair of trousers with holsters holding little gadgets and a single blaster while her top seemed like a thin biker jacket with straps around the middle keeping the clothing close to her body with a high collar were the sides reached just under her jaw.

The two Jedi looked at her and didnt know what to do "what?" She asked with a small smile "my shirts not on backwards is it?" She asked her father making the three smile before they all sat down and spoke about the situation.

Valda sat with her one arm across her middle with her other was up straight and resting a finger over her lips deep in thought of a plan or who could be trying to kill the senator.

The last she heard the people who took her were in prison.

Sat next to Valda, Obiwan felt a small fire erupt in his chest seeing that old look she had, smiling to himself he looked at her metal arm in proper detail without worrying about being strangled or hit by it.

On her shoudler sat a red star, the symbol of the people who took her, he also noticed how there were thin scratches on it as if she had been trying to scratch the paint away.