7.

Waking up she screamed before falling off the sofa and scurrying to her feet

Looking around she saw Obiwan, Quigon and Lennox sat at a small table by the kitchen area.

Taking a dep breath she pulled on her hair while biting down on her lips "Valda?" Lennox asked standing up.

Walking over and standing infront of her he noticed how her skin had gone red and white while her eyes were like overflowing dams "was it a dream?" He asked getting a 'no'

"My father"she rasped making everyones eyes widen "they called him silver hawk" she carried on before looking up.

"Your father was silver hawk?" Quigon asked remebering the man extremely well.

"Thats what they called him, was that an agent name?" She asked in a hoarse voice.

"More of a nickname, his real name was Lorcàn Nova" Quigon said as she quickly wiped her eyes and sat next to Obiwan.

"So thay would make me Valda Nova then?" She asked.

"Unless you wanted to take his name and put it as your middle name. Then youd be Valda Lorcàn Nova" he suggested making her nod.

"Sir was there, when he was younger. He had assassins with him- he had been watching us, he knew we would show up at that time - he killed my father to have me" she said piecing it all together "he knew my fathers nickname, was my father a Jedi?" She asked fiddling with the robes sleeves.

"One of the best, he was a great Jedi and a greater friend, youve got alot of him in you" Quigon smiled remembering his best friend well "i remember the day he told me you had been born, he was ecstatic,but then he told me about your mother-" he stopped

"Who died in childbirth, i heard him say it, he said he left the order to be a father"she nodded while her leg began to bounce up and down quickly.

Looking at the girl Quigon saw his best friend sat there, messing with his robes whole bouncing his leg and chewing on his dry lips deep in thoughts.

"Did you know he died?" She asked trying to calm herself.

"Rumours spread about a killing, then his speeder was brought into the temple" Quigin said sadly "i can take you to it if you like"he offered catching her attention.

"I dont think id be able to handle it right now" she muttered putting her head back down.

"Its late"Lennox stated looking at the time "weve got studies tommorow" he finished as Valda looker and nodded at him.

Once the two Padawans were left alone she out her head on the table and let out a shaky breath before feeling an arm drape over her back and pull her slightly.

Moving with it she felt herself being pulled into a hug which she accepted and even returned "your turning me soft damn it" she muttered making Obiwan chuckle ay her.

"I can let go if you want?" He offered knowing the answer already, hearing a bunch of mumbled angry sounding words he just laughed again "you should get some sleep" he hummed looking down at her.

"I carnt though"she whispered as the two pulled away from each other "each time i shut my eyes im back there or im hurting someone"shs explained quietly as the hall way lights turned off meaning everybody was supposed to be in bed "let go somewhere, do something" she offered "its past lights out. As long as we get back before six, we will be fine"she smiled.

"And do what, we carnt exactly go anywhere"he asked seeing her stood up and looking around.

"I don't know, just somewhere.... are the archives open this late?" She asked.

"Theyre never shut, why?" He asked.

"Are there cases of dead Jedi, like dating back ten years?" She asked chewing on her thumb nails while thinking.

"Valda..." he spoke in a warning tone knowing what she was thinking.

Quickly pulling the hood over her head she snook out of the room and down the halls keeping to the edges and between the pillars.

Carefully entering the archives she noticed the place was in complete darkness except for the files which glowed in shades of blue.

Going to one of the small indexes for the room she searched up anything that would relate to dead Jedi or cases involving Jedi.

Finding a scrape of information she checked nobody was looking before slipping between the isles and checking each file.

Nothing, on the first floor anyway.

Sneaking onto the second floor she began searching again and she was so close to giving up until she found one dayed back ten years in the city.

Silently taking it from where it sat she sat down on the floor and opened the file.

Jedi master Lorcàn Nova was found dead this morning in the lower districts of the city, it is still not clear what happened but residents of the area reported the sound of a scremaing child and a gunshot.

Looking at the photo it was the same road from her dream with the same beige coloured muscle speeder.

Dead Jedi goes missing.

On the day of Master Lorcàn Nova's funeral his body had dissapeared, many belived he had passed onto the force but no signs can back up that theory.

Flicking through the file she didnt find anything else so she put them back and sat down in confusion he was shot, but his body dissapeared, maybe he didnt die. Maybe somepeople still live there and remeber the night she thought before standing up and rounding the corner "dont even think about it Valda" Obiwan sighed quietly as he pulled his hood back "Val, its been a closed case for ten years"he carried on stepping closer "even if his body was found, its highly unlikely he us alive or would recognise you"he said carefully grabbing her hands and trying to convince her "and the residents of the area might not even remember it, amd if they do whats to say they will tell you"he said softly as she looked up with sad eyes.

"Fine, but i will find him, whether you like it or not" she hummed quietly before they heard shoes softly tapping up the stairs.

Ducking down she checked the corner and saw the woman who worked in there headed in their direction.

The two hopped over the banister and landed silently before running back to their rooms silently, making sure to stick to the shadows.