5.

Around six months had passed, Valda had gotten better and was learning extremely fast

She had also learnt to read, to her that was the best thing that had happend, along with meeting Obiwan, Quigon and having Lennox by her side.

Along with that she had learnt to write and she had beautiful writing, smooth letters wirh curves and flicks.

Yet she still slept on the floor, she never showed anyone the little dream journal she kept, sketches, enteries and thoughts all sat in the book that was hidden beneath her matress.

Sitting inside the archives Valda was deeply engrossed in a file on other planets and what life was on them "hello, force to Valda, do you copy"Obiwan smiled waving a hand infornt of her.

"Oh, sorry, yes hello, can i help you?" She asked putting the blue tab down.

"I dont know, i just wanted to see how you were" he smiled leaning on one of the shelves.

"Im okay, i think, and you?" She asked moving her hair pin slightly.

Something she had also learnt from lennox was how to tie your hair up with a stick, she found it incredible and leanrt it in seconds, liking how it felt as her hair wasnt always in her face.

"Im also okay, hows training going" he asked as she stood up putting the file back.

The two walked aimlessly down the halls talking ahout their training and sharing tips while their masters watched from afar.

"Is she getting better?" Quigon asked.

"Yes, she has her slips, like occasionally zoning out, or jumping at nothing but she is getting better, however i dont think she has been writing in that journal i gave her" Lennox hummed seeing the two children act like they'd known each other since birth.

"Im sure she has been, after all you did teach her to write and everything she has been taught she had put into practice" Quigon smiled.

"Yes like her lightsaber training, she still gives you a run for your money" Lennox laughed "says you, she floored you three times yesterday"Quigon laughed back "does Obiwan still have her file?" He asked as their laughter died down.

"Yeah, he had it locked in his draws, i can get it off him if you like, but i carnt guarantee you'll like what you find" Quigon stated as they saw the two sitting in the garden again "im prepared for it, ive seen the look on her face-" Lennox began "Lenny, this is serious, after Obiwan saw what he saw he went numb, his emotions shut off for weeks" Quigon interrupted.

"Youve been here since you were six months old?" She asked as the two went for a walk to a part neither had been to before "yes, they take us when were young so we dont have an attatchment to our parents" he nodded "because attachments make thing harder, emotions get in the way" she spoke before going into her state of painful brain burning when something wanted to break through.