9.

"Tommorow is your last day here on Mandalore, i carnt begin to thank you for your service here"Satine smiled as she walked with Valda in one of the artificial fields

There were tall trees, tall grass and many flowers she had never seen before "im just doing what ive been asked"Valda smiled as she removed her cloak for the Duchess to sit on as the two knew they were going to sit down.

"You and Obiwan seem to have made up" she smiled making Valda smile and nod her head.

"I dont think we can stay mad at each other for long" she smiled seeing Satine weaving flowers together.

Watching in confusion she saw how it was made into a small crown "magic" Valda smiled making Satine laugh before placing the colourful flower crown on Valdas head.

Small white flowers were hiding among bigger red and orange flowers with some little purple ones hiding aswell "could you teach me to do this"Valda asked getting a nod.

Watching Valda as she focused on the small flowers Satine felt a small pang of pain hit her, the planet expected her to marry a man, and she knew Valdas heart was with Obiwan "you okay Satine?" Valda asked looking up slightly "ive seen that look, i do it, what's wrong, girl to girl" she asked raising an eyebrow "did Obiwan do something cause ill beat his ass if he did" shs asked getting Satine to laugh.

"No no, its not him"she said quietly before looking at Valdas black eyes "take that pin out of tour hair, i think youll look better" Satine smiled seeing her hair pushed painfully back.

Giving her a confused look Valda removed the pin and let her hair fall down letting it sit all wavy and shaggy down her back until it reached her elbows.

Taking the crown off for a second Valda pulled the small parts at the front forward -she bad cut her hair one night after having a dream and feeling the need to cut it, when she did it she expected the three to laugh but they liked it and tried to udnerstand why she did it- putting the crown back on she went back to making Satines crown "so, whats bothering you then?" She asked feeling the Duchess on the edge of having a break down.

"I um. I like you"she spluttered out, looking up Valda raised an eyebrow "more than a friend" she finished.

Humming Valda carried on "and im fine with that, if that's what end of the ballroom your shoes are at, thats fine" she smiled finishing the crown "so have you and Obiwan just been talking about me this whole time then?" She asked getting a nod "well this wont last five minutes but i tried"she smiled as Satine took the crown.

"Its beautiful, and its better weaved than i did yours" shs smiled putting it on her head.

Her crown consisted of many pink flowers and purples hidden under neath them with small white ones popping up in the middle.

The two went back to the palace were they saw the two Jedi meditating on the high pillars "and you do that all day?"Satine asked with a smirk.

"Not exactly, i tend to go for a drive through the city" she hummed.