40.

Valda was stood in the training room without her lightsaber

All she had was a small knife.

Taking a deep breath she blindfolded her eyes and covered her ears before letting her senses doing what was needed.

She knew she needed to attune herself with the force but she also didn't want to waste anyone time.

She didn't even know what she was fighting.

Taking a deep breath she quickly moved and felt something brush past her arm.

The urge to rip the blindfold from her eyes was agonising.

Twirling the knife in her hand again she felt her heart increase making her hands become clamy.

"To the left"she heard a voice whisper.

Freaking out she jumped slightly and felt something slash at her arm.

Spinning in a panic she heard it again.

"Calm down. I'll help you."

Jolting down slightly she dropped her knife and curled up in the floor and hid her head in her hands.

Taking a deep breath she took her blindfold and ear covers off and looked around.

Ahead of her was a blue figure.

Putting herself in a sitting position she looked across the training room and rubbed her eyes.

"Its not the drink Valda" he chuckled.

"Master?" She said with squinted eyes "oh I'm trippin balls"

"No your not Valda, the force works in mysterious ways my girl" Lennox chuckled before making his way over.

"But you... I... The.... I... you.... what?" She stuttered.

"No ones ever really gone Valda, I became one with the force when Phantom killed me" he said crouching down infront of her "so General Valda Nova then?" Lennox asked looking at her armour.

"Yeah alots happened since I... V1... Phantom killed you" she said taking a deep breath "so you're actually there?"

"If I wasn't how would I know about you and Obiwan?" He said quietly.

"Because you could be a guilt driven hallucination" she said cautiously.

"Oh you're getting those now are you? That's new" he hummed sitting down infront of her "I'm sorry about Cressida. You seemed ready to take her as your own."

"I guess so, but she wasn't mine to begin with" Valda said shaking her head.

"Maybe not, but you treated her as if she were" Lennox smiled "you've aged well"he chuckled.

"What you tryna say?" She smirked.

"Come on. Meditate and try again" Lennox smiled at her making her nod.