27.

At the camp Valda sat with the chief of the Ewoks and told them about why they were there

"What is going to happen?" Obiwan asked as she bowed her head to the chief before standing up.

"They're allowing us to stay but said they will contact other tribes and tell them about the situation, he said he has close connections with a tribe on the outer forest edge by the lake, he fears they are in camps like they were" she explained as the two walked past the clones being patched up.

"Okay, so are we going to try and find that camp?" He asked as she sat on a fallen tree and ran her hands through her tied back hair.

"In a minute yeah, i just need a breather" she nodded keeping her head down as the pain continued through her.

"Your still in pain arent you?" He asked sitting beside her "and dont lie to me because you never have your fists clenched like that unless your in pain" he huffed seeing her small hands in tight balls with dangerously pointy knuckles.

"I don't know what it is" she sighed feeling another wave corse through her "phantom pains probably" she grumbled taking a deep breath.

"You think, ive never seen them this bad" he said not sure it was phantom pains.

"I think it is, i was fine until i spoke about the Noire squad" she spoke.

"The what, ive heard of them, you...?" He asked before seeing her nod.

"Six elite snipers, me and five others" she nodded "were do you think i got the helemt from" she smirked rubbing her face.

"Explains alot" he nodded seeing her take another breath "what does this pain feel like?" He asked.

"Like im having a heart attack while being stabbed in the chest repeatedly" she breathed taking another breath "maybe i am having a heart attack. Yes, my time has finally come" she chuckled lowly.

"Dont joke about things like that" Obiwan scoulded as she stood up and leaned agaisnt a tree.

"Why not, make light of the dark, how do you think ive made it this far?" She smirked as he stood up.

"I was thinking because of me, but i guess not" he chuckled making her let out a breathy laugh.

"General Nova, we have news on the other camps, its as you guessed, other tribes have been taken hostage and the droids are moving in quicker than we expected" another clone she called Garnet said.

"Thank you, shall we do the same as before?" She asked Obiwan who let out a small huff.

"I guess so,  just be careful" he said as she checked her rifle over before slinging it over her back.

"When am i never?" She asked walking backwards shrugging her shoulders slightly.

"I can think of a few occasions" he chuckled.