8.

Years had passed and the two were now sixteen, many fights had broken out, between them and about them

"So like if a fish has a seizure,wouldn't it just swim faster than it ever has before?" She asked while her, Obiwan and Quigon sat in a ship headed for Mandalore.

"How many hours are you running off?" Obiwan asked seeing black rings evolving under her eyes.

"About half" shs hummed nodding her head.

"And when was the last time you slept?" He asked already knowing thr answer would get in his nerves.

"About a week ago, but im used to it, so no harm done, right?" She asked getting two worried looks while regretting telling the truth "what you said i shouldnt lie, so i didnt" she exclaimed.

"Your killing yourself Valda, you need proper rest like the rest of us" Quigon spoke before seeing her bite down on her cheek knowing that if Obiwan had said it she would have said something "say it"he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"But im not like you lot though i am, you didnt have needles stabbed into you for years being kept underground-" she began before stopping knowing she would only spiral down and begin repeating herself until she crumbled "-how long until we arrive" she asked taking a breath.

"Were entering the airspace now"Obiwan said from the copilot seat.

"So whats the mission again?" She asked rubbing her eyes slightly.

"To protect the Duchess, an attempt has been made on her life" Quigon spoke sitting next to Obiwan.

Touching down on the landing pad she looked as the sunlight beamed through the front windows and through the side as the ramp came down "and you didnt tell me there was a civil war here" she chimed raising an eyebrow as she noticed heavy artillery.

As the three walked down the small concrete path they were greeted by the young duchess and her body gaurds.

Bowing with the other two she ignored what was being said while looking around at how defenses were being put up and soldiers were being rallied.

"And this is Valda Lorcàn Nova" Quigon said snapping her from her daze.

Looking around she quickly looked at the Duchess "sorry your highness, the beauty of your home fazed me" shs bowed getting the two mens attention "i hope we can be of use to you" she smiled kissing the Duchess's hand before straightening up again and seeing the pale blond have pink dusted cheeks.

Following the two men she kept her gaze down while keeping quiet.

Walking into a small garden area she noticed a large water fountain with a large statue of the planets crest on the top, around it were large shaped hedges and large trees around the egdes and ontop of the buildings were cannons were placed along with satellites and aerials.