52.

"First trick will be getting out troops onto the ground" Obiwan said as he walked with Windu and Valda

"If you take the city of Nabat first, we'll have our landing Zone" Windu said looking at Obiwan before turning to Valda who was getting in her ship with her troops "are you sure taking her along is the best choice?"

"You can take her with you on the next mission if it makes you feel safer" Obiwan said seeing Valda look over and nod.

"When ever your ready Master Kenobi" she called over before giving a nod.

As he nodded back the ship doors shut and the vehicles left the ground before leaving the ship "okay I don't think they will let us fly without a problem, man the guns" Valda said as she looked through the cockpit.

"Yes sir" two of the clones said before manning the guns.

"Do I need to go over the mission brief again?" Valda asked "you know the base rules, we get the Twileks to safety and rat out the droids, there is a good chance we will be split up, if so you know your commanders, everyone clear?"

"Yes sir" they all replied.

"Sir, what if we get captured?" Garnet asked.

"Then you wait for the rest of us to come and get you" Valda said "but I doubt that will happen as you are all quite close with the 212th who will be along side us, we are in the good hands of Genral Kenobi, when he panics it should be a good time for us to panic aswell. Amythest, what's the plan then?"

"Free the Twileks with minimal destruction, give aid were needed, rat out the droids sir" he spoke making the Jedi hum.

"Very good" she said before seeing a 212th ship get shot down.

"Valda" Obiwan said through the com in the ship "Windus battle vessel is being attacked we need to take out the large guns so they can land."

"Understood General" she nodded before turning to the boys "plan has changed, we need to destroy some cannons, but only the cannons, if you find any surviving Twileks keep them safe, do what you can to help them, understood?"

"Yes sir" they all replied before the ship swerved.

As the ships got down the doors opened and the clones looked around.

Once they had touched down they all ran out the ship.

"Your troops suit this environment" Obiwan said as he and the 212th made their way over.

"You're telling me" she hummed before running with her troops.

As they got to the tree line, droids posted out in destroyed building began firing at them.

The troops hid behind trees while shots whizzed past their heads.

"Sir they have too much cover" Quartz said as he crouched beside Valda.