25.

The two had managed to locate the child and were stood on the door step as Obiwan knocked the door

As the two stood nervously the door opened a tall male was at the door "your Jedi, arent you" he spoke looking at them.

"Im sorry sir, im sure you know what this is about" Valda said trying to be as kind as possible.

"Come in, we both knew this day would come" he sighed standing aside and letting the two colour covered Jedi inside.

The two stopd in a small living room where the mother was having her final moments with her baby "promise me youll look after her?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"As if she were my own" Valda smiled sadly before placing  a hand over her scar.

"Did you two?" She asked seeing the gesture.

"No, i had my system removed when i was a  child" Valda nodded as the woman came over holding a baby.

Taking his cloak off Obiwan made a small blanket type structure and gave it to Valda.

Taking it the woman handed her the baby before seeing the look on Valdas face, the pain in her eyes "im so sorry" Valda said hoarsly as the child lifted its hands up to her face.

"I trust you two" she spoke looking at Obiwan "he has the same look he did" the woman smiled at the ginger man.

Looking up at Obiwan she saw him with a warm look on his face while hiding a smile as best he could.

As the two left the house Valda pulled the little hood over the babies head protecting it from the sun "how are we going to explain this to Anakin?" Obiwan asked.

"Something along the lines of 'son, we brought home a baby, this is your little sister" she smirked making Obiwan chuckle at her "do you have a better way of putting it?" She asked.

"Not really, if the council allow it will you keep her?" Obiwan asked a they neared the ship.

"I dont know but i have to keep my word" she sighed walking up the ramp.

Looking down at the little Togruta Valda sat in the copilot seat and put her feet agaisnt the dash board resting the baby agaisnt her legs.

"So much for them two saying no kids" Obiwan chuckled as the journey back to the temple began.

~~
Once back at the temple Valda woke up from the small sleep she had fallen into and saw Obiwan with the Togruta in his arms looking down at her "already getting attached are we?" She asked stretching her arms out infront of her before tensing her arms.

Not saying anything to her he just smiled and stood up still covered in bright colours "recon the council will take her from us?" He asked as Valda stood up.

"I dont know, i hope they dont, she calms you down more than i can" she smiled walking down the ramp and seeing Windu and Shaak Ti walking over.

The two council memebers looked at each other before looking at the two covered head to toe in colour "i see youve, retrieved the child" Windu spoke looking at the two with an unimpressed scoul while Shaak Ti had a smile on her face "what happened?" He asked as the four began walking through the temple towards Master Yoda room .