46.

It had been a week since the visions

"So Anakins getting himself captured so we can rescue him and get Dooku at the same time?" Valda asked as she stood beside Obiwan wearing a suit that could withstand space.

"Something like that yes" he replied.

"This is not the best plan but okay" she huffed before hearing the helmet click.

As the air lock door opened she took a deep breath before stepping forwards and floating in the abyss that surrounded them.

Landing on Dookus ship the two found a hatch.

Pushing a button just beside the hatch, the two watched as the metal door slid open, granting them access to the ship.

Silently hopping down.

The two closed the hatch again and took the space suits off and hid them behind a barrier.

Opening her arm up, Obiwans lightsaber popped out.

As he caught it the two made a quick dash across a corridor and avoided detection by a droid.

The metal door behind them closed and locked them in a new corridor filled with prisoners.

"Couldn't we just bust them all out, and in the chaos, get Dooku?" Valda asked quietly.

"Were not making a prison riot, we need to be sneaky Val, you're an assassin" he sighed before opening a door with two prisoners inside.

"Wrong door, sorry boys, today's not your lucky day" Valda said before shutting the door and following Obiwan before stopping "this one?"

"No, the one behind us" he said sarcastically before opening it and stepping inside.

"Obi its empty" she sighed before seeing Anakin jump down to attack Obiwan who quickly activated his lightsaber.

"Oh, its you" Anakin replied as the weapon was pointed at him.

"Bit rude" Valda chuffed.

"Exactly, this is how you thank us for rescuing you?" Obiwan asked "pounce on me from the ceiling, have you been teaching him again?" He asked Valda.

"Hey, it was one time" she justified "besides, pouncing is a good attack."

"Kinda difficult without a-" Anakin began before Valda lifted another few panels and revealed Anakins lightsaber.

"This new upgrade you've done is useful. Now you wont loose it again" Valda said as he took it.

"Did you manage to locate Dooku before you landed up in prison?" Obiwan asked as the three left the cell.

"I know he's on board. I might have been able to do something about it if I had my lightsaber" Anakin somewhat snapped.

"It was important for you to arrive without it, so your capture would be convincing" Obiwan carried on.