51.

Climbing back down Valda saw Ahsoka and saw how the Padawan tightened her grip of her lightsaber

"I ain't gon hurt you kid" Valda grumbled.

"How do I know?" She asked.

"Because I have my own code" Valda said before looking at what was left of the troops.

"Yeah and whats that?" Ahsoka asked.

"I will never kill a k-" she began before an alarm began to sound.

"What's that?" Ahsoka asked in worry before an explosion went off.

"I don't know, but your under my protection now, you do as I say and you do what I say, understood?" Valda asked in a stern tone.

"Yes master" Ahsoka nodded.

"Virus leak, into the safe room now" Rex ordered.

"Go, I'll fend of any droids that head our way"Valda said before pushing Ahsoka forwards slightly.

As the group ran towards the safe room they saw the door shutting.

Clones has their guns lodged into the door to try and keep it open.

"Go now I'll hold it"Valda yelled before looking over her shoulder and seeing the virus closing in on them.

"Master come on"Ahsoka yelled.

"I said go" Valda yelled as she used the force to hold the door open before force pushing Ahsoka through the slit.

As Ahsoka stood up she ran towards the closing crack and saw Valda take a deep breath as the blue cloud engulfed her "Valda" Ahsoka yelled as she banged her fists on the metal door.

"Ahsoka do not open that door, I'm fine. Okay, I'm going to find Padme and JarJar" Valda said standing at the door "just sit tight okay?"

"What about you, you're going to get infected?"

"I'll last longer than you will. I'm made for this sort of thing" she replied before stalking off down the corridors filled with blue gas.

"Ahsoka what going on down there?" Anakin asked through the com link.

"The droids released the virus, but we managed to seal the lab" Ahsoka said.

"And Padme?" Anakin asked.

"Havent heard from her after the bomb."

"And Valda?" Anakin asked again.

"She saved me and the troops, she is walking around in the virus, I dont think she will make it" Ahsoka said.

As Obiwan heard that he looked at the doctor before taking a deep breath.

"Valda, are you there?" Obiwan asked into his com.