12.

"So, whats your name again?" The gaurd asked at the gate as she sat in the red speeder with a pair of black sunglasses covering her eyes

"Sky Barnes, you letting me in or what, cause your kinda holding the line up" she sassed looking over the brim of her glasses.

"Go through the customs" he grumbled handing the ID back.

Going through droids scanned her car before lifting a gate and letting her into the large open space were countless different speeder were parked.

Some were clearly stance and others were drifters and some were built for speed and sound.

Parking next to a low riding speeder she stepped out of the vehicle amd let the loud bass music fill her ears and shake her ribcage.

Sitting on the bonnet of the car she scanned the area with the sunglasses.

She had built them the night before and had built in a small system so who ever was in sight was exposed of their history and affiliations "hey, nice ride" a male said as he strutted over with two women as his hips.

"Thanks, which ones yours?" she asked looking up and seeing the women had left.

"That was over there, wanna take a look?" He asked.

"Sounds good, she your first build?" Valda asked as she saw the low riding black speeder with a bright green under light.

"Second or third now, shes up for sale, mine for yours, your rides amazing, it belong to your boyfriend?"he asked looking at the red speeder.

"Nope, i built it and im not selling it sorry" she smiled.

"How about a race then, twenty credits if i win, fourty if you win" he said holding a hand out.

Narrowing her eyes she gave a little smile "ill take you on that one" she said before getting into her speeder and carefully driving to the drag strip ahead of them.

Flicking a combination of switches she had optimum power and the hover pads would release the correct amount of power, while the gearing system was on automatic making sure the shifts would be at the perfect time allowing even more speed.

A flag girl came onto the drag strip and held a flag above her head, as she did her rival looked at her through the windows and saw she had her gaze straight ahead.

As the flag came down Valda put her foot down and used the paddles on the back of the steering wheel to allow a faster gear switch, launching her off the line.

As she tore down the draw strip she looked in the rear view mirror and saw the man going wide eyed and hanging his jaw as he watched the small red speeder fly away.

Once over the line she drove the speeder back to were she was and let the engine cool "well ill give it you, i didnt expect that" he smiled handing over the credits.