A Fuck Up

We hit my bed. I was aroused and surprised by D's moans. I couldn't describe it but his moans made everything in me wake up and tingle.

I was finally kissing and making out with my best friend.

His hand reached up and cupped itself under my chin, his fingers gripping and pinching the side of my face and jaw all while we continued to savagely kiss. I could sense a difference. I was dealing with a grown man this time.

I felt his hand pull down my shorts and boxers before gripping my ass cheek. The same time he did that he also went to gently bite and suck on my neck. The noise that escaped me startled me. His hands and mouth were all on me, I've never felt so consumed.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and went to do the same for him. In the process he gently laid me back on the bed so that he was now hovering over me, kissing over my chest. I couldn't believe how good it felt when his lips and tongue wrapped themselves around each of my nipples. A profanity extended from my lips. I played with his hair as he went further down.

He moaned all the way down my dick. I didn't know whether to be taken aback or concentrate on not busting just from seeing how much he was enjoying my dick in his mouth. Not only was he sucking good but his hand and fingers were touching the right spots and even spots that I wasn't aware felt good.
Instead of clenching onto the sheets I recalled something that D told me earlier. I sat up a little and grabbed the back of his neck, applying a little pressure and rub. I was still in his mouth but his eyes squeezed shut and his moans became louder though stifled.

He continued despite pausing here and there to moan and groan. I couldn't take much more of it so I pulled his head up, towards me and kissed him again. I continued to bite his lips, suck in his sighs. He moved down onto the bed, securing me on top. That's when I realized that he had taken his bottoms off at some point. I push up away from him slowly to get a better look. He caresses my abs as I stare down on him in amazement. I find my own self stuck until my attention is drawn to his left side again, where the pigmentation is a little darker. I bow my head down over there and kiss him there. I take my time laying kisses down. When I look back over at him I see that his eyes look almost sad. I wasn't sure if he was about to cry. The look was soon gone and his lips were back to pressing on mine. I felt him grazing my midsection again before going down and touching me. Though he guided me there I had pushed and moved forward. Instantly his eyes and mouth shot open. I know it's been a while for him and it shows. It was a little more intimidating being with D being that we have history.
After a few seconds I got into a consistent stroke. It felt so good. D's cries weren't so loud as to draw attention but I could tell he was showing some restraint.

It was beginning to get messy everywhere between his precum and whatever fluid was getting on my dick, didn't even know that was a thing that guys or anuses could do.
I decided to slow things down so I could kiss him again and get a feel of his hair. His hands were back to squeezing my ass. I picked up the pace shortly after and enjoyed the sounds of his cries getting louder and louder.

D must have put the song on repeat because besides our panting it was the only thing I heard afterwards.

"Shit," I was the first to say.
That was the best sex I've ever had. I couldn't do anything after besides stare up at the ceiling but not long after I started to hear some sniffling. It was coming from D's direction on my right. I looked over and he had his hands over his face. He was crying.
"Babe, why are you crying?" I asked.
He exhaled and wiped his tears.
"I'm selfish," he finally whispers. "I ain't shit."
"Why would you say that?"
"I know," he said quickly, almost before I could finish my question. "How much you like and want to be with Tahj and I feel like since day one I've never respected that. I still came onto you."
He quickly hops out of bed and starts to get dressed. I'm right on his heel, moving faster than him to block him from leaving.
"D, please."
"I'm a piece of shit!" He tells me. "A home wrecking piece of shit. I know better. I knew there was a line not to cross."
"Nothing is your fault, Damario!" I yell back at him. "You were the first person I came to when I found out that Jackie was cheating on me and I was upset and pissed and here I am doing the same shit to Tahj. I fucked up but don't blame yourself."
He watches me, his movements still.
"You fucked up," he says moreso as if repeating what I said. "So you wanted none of this to happen?" He indicates to the bed.
I exhaled and run my hands through my face.
"That's not what I meant."
"I heard you, Les. You cheated on Tahj and you fucked up."
"I don't regret it, D! I came onto you way more times than you have."
"Then what do you want, Les, huh?"
I exhale again while idly touching my beard.
"Cause I don't believe it's me," he let's me know.
He snatched up his phone, turns off the music and walks right out.

I'm left speechless.