A hero

(Y/n) walked though the hallway smiling to the girls. Wendy was her best friend and she helped her through everything. But the boys were also her friends. They soon ignored her after something happened. They would still talk and hang out...but they left you out on a lot of stuff. You could tell. "We can't tell you." Said Kyle. "Yeah its really hard to explain so....you won't care anyway." Cartman said after that. They even had Craig's gang with them! Oh well. You had your own problems. You ran home and played on your Xbox until night. "(Y/n)! Bed time!" Your mom yelled. You turned on a alarm and put on your PJs.

~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~

You awoke to an alarm at 1:00 AM to throw on your costume. Your name was Skybreaker. Your costume was as black as the sky. Yet it had a white strip so it looked like you were cutting the sky in half. You also looked like a ninja. You grabbed your bag full of snacks, like cheese poofs,twinkies etc. You also his weapons like ninja stars, a bow and some arrows, a dagger and a sword on your belt. You had been attacked before when you were little. You still had the scar on your arm. It was a heart be the attacker. You left your house by flipping out your window. You took your sword out and used the telephone poles as a zip line. You jumped on a roof building to find a surprise. A little girl surround by gang members. She looked frightened. "We can do this Skybreaker. Go home."